Ensign
# 1 Ideal error's
02-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey everyone here,

I have an issue I want to report but do not really know where to go so I thought go here, it fits the bill.

I have an issue regarding the payment method to buy ZEN via the Ideal Payment method.

When I try to go to the signing to pay the requested amount for the billing I get an error message from Ideal saying that there was a problem with the store here with cryptic. So I want to know if it was known, and or if it has fixes. Because I want to add zen, but can't because it doesn't work.

As I can use Ideal via other sites and games to buy things for them I am pretty sure the problem is not my bank or Ideal in general. That is why I am posting it here in hopes someone will answer if there is an answer for it

Regards,

Le Me
Career Officer
# 2
02-23-2013, 12:14 PM
In case you haven't noticed, this Forum is mostly for 'Peer to Peer' support, and no Peer will be able to help you with a billing problem...

If you want a response from Cryptic/PWE, you should be posting this thread on the PWE Tech Support Forum, located here... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Ensign
# 3
02-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Ah thanks, that alone helps me cause i did not know where to go with this.

I posted it there aswell under billing and zen issues

thatnks for help