Lt. Commander
There was multiple people including me reporting the issue of the latest patch caused issues with the game jumping (Stuttering).

In my experience, space was perfect. But as soon as i went on any sort of ground, whether it be away team or in the starbase, the game jumped like hell.

(This was not a latency issue. It was definitely a game issue).

Some people reported for Nvidia people to downgrade to 190. or something, although i haven't tried that solution (and i'm not going too), i was wondering if it had been fixed but wasn't posted along with the patch notes.)

(Other solutions was to run the game in windowed mode, but that wasn't a fix for me)

GTX 280 Overclocked.
I7 920
Windows 7 64 Bit.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Way to jump the gun on the NDA, FYI
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppenRazor
Way to jump the gun on the NDA, FYI
This isn't a major NDA breach. It is a simple question. I am not revealing any important information, just a simple problem that won't effect the games sales or advertisements in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
So instead of tryng the reccommended workaround you decide to totally ignore it? Good logic you have.
Perhaps you should read one of the pages for STO. It states "Make sure you have the latest graphic drivers at *ATI/Nvidia Website*. So i am doing what it says.

Other people have tested the solution to rolling back, that's good enough.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 10:00 AM
The bug still hasn't been fixed. It needs to be soon. No Dev has ever commented on this problem.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel_Black View Post
Snip...
So instead of tryng the reccommended workaround you decide to totally ignore it? Good logic you have.