Lt. Commander
# 1 Game UK beta key?
01-12-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm probably the only one who ordered it from there () but i have a problem
I've ordered it yesterday(11/1) and I didn't get a beta key today even though I was supposed to(when I pre-ordered the game, it was part of the deal.) I've already sent the customer service a msg but i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem from this site?
I'm talking about ppl who ordered it in the last couple of days...not a month ago.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 11:52 AM
As far as im aware dude Game.co.uk don't give out open beta keys.

At least I figured that when I was pre-ordering from there and thats why I switched to Amazon... Or was that becase the exclusive was better... Maybe it was both...

I just double checked and no GAME do NOT offer open beta access. Only the head start access im afraid. Head start is the 30th - 1st I believe. Although I would STRONGLY suggest you start getting the client now. If your lucky you might get it in time to play the early access...
Lt. Commander
# 3 but
01-12-2010, 01:12 PM
in here: http://startrekonline.com/retail it says that GAME does give open beta access
and in GAME's website also
so where did u find out?
and i can't pre order from amazon cuz i live in Israel and they don't send the game here and i HATE digital buying. i want the game box.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Beta access stopped being available from pre-ordering at GAME last week. As far as I'm aware, all non-digital retailers were pretty much the same.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 01:21 PM
What?!
Can't they inform us about it?! at least when we freaking buy the product from the website!
I cant understand launching problems but this is really annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-12-2010, 01:25 PM
I ordered with GAME.co.uk 6 weeks ago, and recieved my beta code on time, the only problem I have is my processor is not good enough, just waiting now fingers crossed that it is.