Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 creation screen
01-12-2010, 10:31 AM
fist i would like to say great creation screens.

first bug, the names of the three classes do not show up when, just three blank buttons.

second, i dont even get through the creation windows before im booted over and over again.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Lousy
01-12-2010, 10:34 AM
well i can't play the game because i keep getting booted before i finish creating my toon. if anyone else is having the same problem any helpful information would be hot.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Not a Huge Issue atm. But once Headstart opens I'm really going to want time to properly create a character. So, Cryptic, PLEASE! Fix this issue...

(BTW I got disconnected 3 times before creating a character - then I rushed through the process)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 10:59 AM
I had the same issue- the labels didn't appear on the buttons (although I did initially alt-tab out of the game). Logging out and back in again seem to solve the problem for me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilwheato View Post
I had the same issue- the labels didn't appear on the buttons (although I did initially alt-tab out of the game). Logging out and back in again seem to solve the problem for me.
i just noticed each button had a different sound affect, and went for the one that sounded like weapons fire