Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Launcher countdown
03-01-2013, 11:52 AM
So the launcher now has this emblem and a countdown to March 21st.

Everybody speculate!
Career Officer
# 2
03-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Haven't we speculated enough about this already? I think it's just the next FE, that's all.
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Captain
# 3
03-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox View Post
Haven't we speculated enough about this already? I think it's just the next FE, that's all.
Then this will be the most heavily promoted and teased FE yet. I doubt it's something as mundane as that.
Career Officer
# 4
03-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
Then this will be the most heavily promoted and teased FE yet. I doubt it's something as mundane as that.
I think we are all getting our hopes up.

What we all want it to be is a full fledged romulan faction on the level of the FED faction. I just don't see that happening anytime soon. This can't be that yet.

Only thing it could be is either the next season, Season 8, or the next FE. Maybe it's the most awesome Season 8 / FE ever, I sure hope so.
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Rihannsu
# 5
03-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
What we all want it to be is a full fledged romulan faction on the level of the FED faction. I just don't see that happening anytime soon. This can't be that yet.
I dont think there is a single sane person in the world who think we are getting a full faction.

that does not mean we cant get a faction. perhaps its little more than the klingons got at launch but its got to be something more than a FE series. They have pretty much said we are getting some episodes in may. there is no need to be that secretive about it.

I get they might want to promote things better than in the past but this is a little over the top for something we have had several times before.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Rihannsu
# 6
03-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Quote:

Only thing it could be is either the next season, Season 8, or the next FE. Maybe it's the most awesome Season 8 / FE ever, I sure hope so.
YOU may have YOUR hopes up for a faction EQUAL to the Feds.

I do NOT have MY hopes for anything more than a playable Romulan faction with somewhat limited content to begin with like what the KDF got at launch.

p.s. Season 8, will probably hit sometime in the fall.

Last edited by pyryck; 03-01-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 7
03-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:

FED?!?!? You think this is what "everyone" wants? More like what the Feds and You want.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Captain
# 8
03-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
FED?!?!? You think this is what "everyone" wants? More like what the Feds and You want.
Calm thyself big lizard man! I he means same level of story missions/activities/whatnot that Fed has, not as Fed stuff.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 9
03-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
Remember how long they teased Temporal Ambassador?
Republic Veteran
# 10
03-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Remember how long they teased Temporal Ambassador?
ummmm not much, we did not know much of what was going on till like the Day before it came out.

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party