Lt. Commander
Greetings all,

Today received my MACO Armor set MKII (Reached the End of Tier 5), however when i go to the tailor i cant customize it nor do i receive a pull down. Someone mentioned in Chat that it is either a glitch/bug or that i need to unlock the extra slot in the tailor, however i don't see that option in the rep system and i thought it auto unlocked upon finishing tier 5.

Note: I have the Armor, Shield and Weapon to complete the set.

Any available information would be welcomed, thank you in advanced for the help.

T
Captain
# 2
03-02-2013, 03:33 PM
You have to do an omega project to buy the costume.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor63549 View Post
You have to do an omega project to buy the costume.
Ah, ok it show up. Thank you, these bugs are really getting old. It didn't show up in the rep system upon the competition.

Thank you
Career Officer
# 4
03-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Not a bug, this is working as designed, you have to get the costume project done to unlock the new customization.
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevaldt View Post
Not a bug, this is working as designed, you have to get the costume project done to unlock the new customization.
What i was saying is that after i obtained the MACO set it didn't show the unlock of the slot, which is a bug.
Captain
# 6
03-02-2013, 08:09 PM
To get the most of the customisation, you also have to complete the optional objectives on all stfs across both difficulty levels as well.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin