Republic Veteran
# 1 Kumari for Klingons
03-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Seeing how the KDF are complaining for a version of this ship, or a similar style ship.

I was thinking, if the Klingons dont get many ships because its not "cost effective". why not make a KDF version that has the same stats, just change the wing cannons energy type, and some new ship skins and you could create the new ships with minimal cost to change. as really only the ship creation team would be needed for this.

I know it's a "copy and paste" cop-out, but With minimal changes needed I'm sure it wouldn't be that expensive, especially if the fed versions already made a lot of money then they would be making more with a minimal effort as a lot of KDF people likely play KDF only. Heck they could also even sell it at a discount based on if they own the fed version already and still likely make money.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Seems nothing but logical to me.

Make it so.
Captain
# 3
03-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Logic...craptic

Come on!
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 4
03-03-2013, 01:27 PM
KDF has raptors. The Kumari is a raptor, around the equivalent of the Guramba.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2013, 01:32 PM
I lurves my KDF, but I don't want one of these flying warp core breaches. Gimme a BoP instead.
Career Officer
# 6
03-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Well, for what it's worth this might be a possbile implementation of the K'vort.
Career Officer
# 7
03-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
KDF has raptors. The Kumari is a raptor, around the equivalent of the Guramba.
ty ...man I tell you omg stop being like little kids ...meaning just because the fed have it doesent mean you should have it too god sometimes this is worse than the feds and there turn rate crap
Empire Veteran
# 8
03-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
ty ...man I tell you omg stop being like little kids ...meaning just because the fed have it doesent mean you should have it too god sometimes this is worse than the feds and there turn rate crap
I don't believe that the KDF needs a Kumari equivalent. I do believe they deserve something unique.