Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Fleet looking to merge
03-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Hello,

I am currently looking for a fleet of simular size or smaller to merge with.

The reason is that we are finding it hard now to progress with our starbase and create/maintain online active players.

-110th Fleet- stats:

65 active members (all online within the last four weeks)
46 alt toons from members

Fleet level 12
Starbase Tier 3.5
Engineering Tier 3.5
Science Tier 3.5
Tactical Tier 3.5

Embassy Tier 2

European / American 50/50 split player base

Peek times 10 to 12 members online 7pm GMT onwards

Fleet Ranks:
Fleet Admiral - (fleet leader)
Vice Admiral - (second in command)
Captain - (senior fleet members)
Commander - (long term fleet members)
ALT Toons - (members alt toons, one of members toons progresses in ranks, main)
Ensign - (new members)

We are more than willing to continue on our own if need be, as we do still have a strong active members base to work with, but feel that merging with a like minded fleet would be more benefical in the long term.

The fleet leaders of the merging fleets would become the fleet admiralty (council), and the fleet vice admirals (second in command's) would retain there ranks as would all members.

If this interests you please contact me ingame pm or email at Tex@Texus.

Thanks for your time.
Tex says...... hey
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-11-2013, 07:20 PM
I could MAYBE see my Fed fleet willing to give thought to merging sometime in the future. We have 100 members in our fleet but there are only about 5 people that actually play the game. There are only 2 people that really aggressively contribute to the Starbase and it's become a real burden on those 2 in particular. I think perhaps my fleet might have advanced on our Starbase a bit further than you guys so if we were to even entertain the idea we would prefer to keep our base as the Fleet Base.

I'd have to consult with one other guy in my fleet but I just saw your post and thought I'd throw this out there. It wouldn't be my decision alone to make.

Here's where we sit: http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/...al/1534532.jpg

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/...al/1534533.jpg

Last edited by rooster75; 03-11-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3 Special Task Force Unit
03-11-2013, 09:47 PM
Hail,

My fleet, Special Task Force Unit is about in the same position as your fleet. As we continue to build our fleet holdings we find it more and more difficult to keep projects running. The main problem is of course Dilithium. Our fleet has a lot of gaming experience and enjoys STO on many levels.

Our fleet is about 97 members. Our SB and Embassy are right about on line with yours. We have been actively look for smaller fleets to merge with and are quite willing to talk to anyone who has interest to see if our fleets are a match.

More info on our SB is the first that comes up on our website:
http://www.specialtaskforceunit.enjin.com/

If you would be interested in talking then you can reach me at @Robert_Praetori in game.
__________________________________________________ ___
Cryptic Account: Robert_Praetori
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-13-2013, 03:16 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the response. Please hit me up ingame Tex@Texus would love to chat to you both and see if we can come to something.

Possibilty of creating a a great future here.

Tex
Tex says...... hey
Commander
# 5
03-14-2013, 05:36 AM
Hello,

PM me in game, Xean@xtern1ty.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
03-14-2013, 07:12 AM
thank you for your replys ingame and forum.

We are happy to announce that the 110th fleet is undergoing a merge with the Special Task Force Fleet.

The merge will take place over the next week.

Thanks
Tex says...... hey
Lieutenant
# 7
03-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mettlemicky View Post
Hello,

I am currently looking for a fleet of simular size or smaller to merge with.

The reason is that we are finding it hard now to progress with our starbase and create/maintain online active players.

-110th Fleet- stats:

65 active members (all online within the last four weeks)
46 alt toons from members

Fleet level 12
Starbase Tier 3.5
Engineering Tier 3.5
Science Tier 3.5
Tactical Tier 3.5

Embassy Tier 2

European / American 50/50 split player base

Peek times 10 to 12 members online 7pm GMT onwards

Fleet Ranks:
Fleet Admiral - (fleet leader)
Vice Admiral - (second in command)
Captain - (senior fleet members)
Commander - (long term fleet members)
ALT Toons - (members alt toons, one of members toons progresses in ranks, main)
Ensign - (new members)

We are more than willing to continue on our own if need be, as we do still have a strong active members base to work with, but feel that merging with a like minded fleet would be more benefical in the long term.

The fleet leaders of the merging fleets would become the fleet admiralty (council), and the fleet vice admirals (second in command's) would retain there ranks as would all members.

If this interests you please contact me ingame pm or email at Tex@Texus.

Thanks for your time.
DO NOT JOIN starfleet special forces omega divison. your members will lose all rank. thier leaders only log in twice a day to remove anyone who disagrees with them, or que a base project, meanwhile the members do all the recuitng, and all of the work on base projects. as a former member with 4 million in contributions i was blacklisted for refuseing to run anymore groups training new players until the leader him self came online and lead one single group for the first time in 6 months. again avoid starfleet special forces omega divison at all cost
Career Officer
# 8
03-14-2013, 07:54 AM
If you're really hurting for fleet marks I recommend No-win scenario. Once mastered it pays heavily and earn per player around 400-500fm in ~20mins depending on boost and/or event.
Kirk's Protege - 19/11/2012
Kirk's Protege Jr - 30/05/2014
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Commander
# 9
03-14-2013, 08:00 AM
If you need a better plan, check out my STO Talent Search thread. Players who want to build a good fleet or have a fleet and need good leaders are welcome to apply.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-14-2013, 12:02 PM
merge was a success. welcome to the fleet, 110th.
twitter - tehjonel