The most that could be said about the game stability is that it hasn't had many game crashing bugs, and that's about it.
As for moving key binds around? That would be awesome, and if it requires more then giving the game a name the devs have seriously screwed up. The game already saves bridge officer and power bar loadouts on a per character basis. The game already supports loading or saving keybind files. That's a carry over from City of Heroes.
Again, unless the devs shot them selves in the foot? They only thing required from the devs is to just tell us where/how it's stored, or exstend the console command to also save power bar setups. That's just a step above 'Hello World' in programming, and the framework is already there.
Not that I expect them to care.
"The framework is already there" covers a lot of things they could do or fix, but never have.
Edit: If I'm going to claim it, it would be nice if I'd back up the claim, hu? link
Last edited by resoundingenvoy; 03-12-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Without having a problem with the specific issue the OP mentioned, I understand the thought behind his words!
He is talking about things that waste time..customers and gamers time.
I am about 50+ hours at work every week, and every evening looking forward to have a ride in this game. I want to farm, play, raid and hang around on some map. But I only have limited time! Half of this gets wasted by delays caused by the system and its UI.
Some things that waste my time:
- Transwarp is in the game. But what about going to Defera? What about a "Travel-Reputation" that makes it possible to get more transwarp abilities?
- Handling items. Why not give me the choice how to select the quantity of the items I wish to move? One "klick" in the options, and one can doubleclick a stack of, f.e. data samples, and they all move without a further window.
- Beam up. SFA allows me to go to ESD, sol system and sirius sector block. Why, if I want to travel from ESD to Defera, do I have to face at least 5 loading screens?
- Toon animations/busy animation. On one map, you click F when in front of a exchange, and the window opens! On another map, I get loading animation for an UI window..why?
- Transfering currencies. Some many workarounds to transfer EC, Dili and Items. But this wastes playtime. It should be one click.
This list could go on forever, but I think you have an idea what I am talking about. I am not whining about this little problems, the OP just gave me a platform to add this.