Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Unable to load Sol System
01-13-2010, 09:03 AM
My game will not load into the Sol System after defeating the Borg Cube and Sphere. I have logged out and in many times, ya know, just in case. I even let it sit for 30 minutes.

Everything else seems to be be working fine. And it's a great game so far! I can't wait to exit the tutorial. lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 09:07 AM
yea the same thing happened to me yesterday and even now i still cant get there ive waited for over 2 hrs still nothing
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 09:25 AM
set video options to minimum... and try again...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centy View Post
set video options to minimum... and try again...
How?
I can't set options outside the game and if I click PLAY, I am on the loading screen in warp. I never get into the sol system.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Stuck in warp
01-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Same here, defeated borg cube, warped back to sol system but got stuck in warp. Upper left says Sol System, the little trivia sentences change on the bottom, stars keep zooming past like in warp but I never get anywhere. No in game interface available, have to click off game to exit
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2010, 10:05 AM
I've got the same problem. I've tried everything that I can think off and with this many people saying something I'm just left hoping that they do something to fix it soon.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunnenkoenig View Post
How?
I can't set options outside the game and if I click PLAY, I am on the loading screen in warp. I never get into the sol system.
Before you select character select the back button on bottom left. that gives you access to the options.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Changing the graphics settings has no effect on the problem. I tried it on two different characters and it still doesn't load into Sol. Give it a shot at least, it just might not be the fix for me. Thanks for the tip either way though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhamer
Before you select character select the back button on bottom left. that gives you access to the options.
Thanks! I found it!

Taking the graphic bar to the lowest from "recommended" took me to the sol system.
Now I have to readjust my graphical setting every time I want to warp.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knievel
My game will not load into the Sol System after defeating the Borg Cube and Sphere. I have logged out and in many times, ya know, just in case. I even let it sit for 30 minutes.

Everything else seems to be be working fine. And it's a great game so far! I can't wait to exit the tutorial. lol
Ditto, same happening here, did the whole options/graphics adjustment, older drivers, etc... Still Nothing!

So assume its server side?