Career Officer
I havent been on in awhile, so I did a search for this and couldnt find anything. Which Romulan ships are we going to have to purchase? Since there are so very few out there to begin with anyways? Will they be making us buy the Romulan BoP or D'Deridex? Tried to look this up on the info, ask craptic, Romulan front page, etc,, all the info was rather limited and generic.

Yeah, that's right.
Republic Veteran
# 2
03-26-2013, 08:54 PM
And this is why we *need* the Tal Shiar.

No information has been disclosed to the (re)public.

---

Career Officer
# 3
03-26-2013, 08:56 PM
No solid info, but I'm guessing there will be D'deridex or BoP Retrofits. Probably refits between tiers of ships. Perhaps a Romulan Carrier. (Scimitar with Scorpion Fighters)
@HyperLimited
Captain
# 4
03-26-2013, 08:59 PM
The BoP will probably be the starter ship. The D'deridex and Mogai will likely be Captain level, but T5 Retrofits will be available in the C-store. The TOS version of the BoP will be C-store for sure.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Republic Veteran
# 5
03-26-2013, 09:01 PM
All of them Mwahahahahahahahahaha

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party

Career Officer
# 6
03-27-2013, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
The BoP will probably be the starter ship. The D'deridex and Mogai will likely be Captain level, but T5 Retrofits will be available in the C-store. The TOS version of the BoP will be C-store for sure.
I'm hoping there will be some sort of carrier for the Romulans, this would just be too perfect

-Quiiliitiila
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91856067000&dateline=  1340218559
Vote YES to the Jupiter Class Dreadnought!
Don't know what it is? Visit my forum HERE
And now check out the new Jupiter Class Dreadnought forum HERE
Career Officer
# 7
03-27-2013, 07:59 AM
Honestly I can see the Scimitar as one.. It pretty much was one in Nemesis, it had a full compliment of Scorpion Fighters in one of its bays o_O.

Cryptic Join Date: March 2010
"We will not go quietly into the night" ~Independence Day
Republic Veteran
# 8
03-27-2013, 08:14 AM
it is pretty much a dreadnought carrier.... I really hoping to see a 3 pack... regardless of what others think...
Empire Veteran
# 9
03-26-2013, 09:02 PM
Warbird (battleship), TOS War Eagle (with bird art), Scout hull (Enterprise era), and looks like the Valdore, and one sketch that could be cruiser, Battle Cruiser, Romulan Time Ship, Vet reward ship. Thats it.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Captain
# 10
03-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
Warbird (battleship), TOS War Eagle (with bird art), Scout hull (Enterprise era), and looks like the Valdore, and one sketch that could be cruiser, Battle Cruiser, Romulan Time Ship, Vet reward ship. Thats it.
You know, I'd give my eyeteeth to get a redux of some of the old FASA RPG Romulan designs. I'd pay real money, and *this* cheap-arse Scotsman doesn't pry open the wallet for just anything, ya know.