> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
If you have an issue that is not listed here even after verifying that your drivers are up-to-date please post in these forums and include a copy of your DirectX Diagnostic report.
How to Create a dxdiag report
1. From the Windows key click *Start* menu, then click *Run*.
2. In the *Open* box, type: dxdiag (hit enter)
3. If this is your first time running dxdiag, click *Yes* to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
4. Click *Save All Information* to create a dxdiag report.
5. Choose a name and location for the dump file (recommend desktop) and click *Save*.
Zip this file and attach it to a post with the contents of the dump.