Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, March 28th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
03-27-2013, 07:40 PM
The Junior doff Cxp bonus has a timer running - will that be allowed to run out and you just won't be able to go to the academy and re-new - or will it just end no matter what time is left still on your characters timer?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Gamma Orionis Sector Defense Accolade being fixed included in this stabilizing?
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
NO TO ARC!!!
4 Year Veteran
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
03-28-2013, 02:54 AM
wot happened to fixing in game bugs? does the in game bug report work as ive been putting in bug reports over past year and u not fixed one of them e.g on my kdf toon if i equip both quads and fleet cannons one stops shoting when in cse it gets a white line around it n wont shot. only way to fix it is to log in and out or die i dont like dieing

FIX IN MISSION BUGS PLEASE
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2013, 04:56 AM
Here's hoping the servers will indeed become more stable after this.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-28-2013, 05:13 AM
After the last patch i have times i can't play couse of the laggg hope this update will fix it.
Lieutenant
# 7
03-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
wot happened to fixing in game bugs? does the in game bug report work as ive been putting in bug reports over past year and u not fixed one of them e.g on my kdf toon if i equip both quads and fleet cannons one stops shoting when in cse it gets a white line around it n wont shot. only way to fix it is to log in and out or die i dont like dieing

FIX IN MISSION BUGS PLEASE
I've had this bug happen to me before too in ISE with my quantum torpedoes, but it hasn't happened enough for me to get really all that annoyed. Sure when it happens I get annoyed, but usually if I die (I don't like it either, but it does happen) or when the STF is over and I change instance, the bug goes away and the torp is usable again. That is probably why they haven't fixed it yet. It isn't completely "game breaking."
Captain Steven "Sarge" DePoe, Senior Captain, Aurcanis Star Operations; CO USS Leyte Gulf
Captain Marida Harper, Co-Director 5th Armored Division; CO USS Infinity
Captain Gurrat Reen, member MACO 7th Fleet, CO USS Milwaukee
Commander Korn, General, House MeQ'pu'yay 7th KAG
Captain
# 8
03-28-2013, 07:12 AM
i wanted to play this afternoon lol and being in the UK the maintence really gets boring....

I ask and i already know the answer lol cant this be done in time zones at diff times like in the UK GMT at 3am - 5am when no one plays lol not slap bang in the middle of the day,,,,,
Closed Thread