Captain
I tried changing uniform, skin color, face features, and nothing stuck. It just reverted back to the default. Even random button did nothing.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
# 2
03-29-2013, 03:38 PM
To further clarify: Changes only take effect if you click on the increase/decrease buttons at the ends of the slider bars. If you click+drag the slider to the desired position, all sliders will simply reset back to their default position - Yes, all sliders. Not just the one you adjusted.
Captain
# 3
03-30-2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by changethislater View Post
To further clarify: Changes only take effect if you click on the increase/decrease buttons at the ends of the slider bars. If you click+drag the slider to the desired position, all sliders will simply reset back to their default position - Yes, all sliders. Not just the one you adjusted.
Thanks for the slider but skin color isn't a slider. Neither is uniform type. And face features, I also include the borg implants. Again not slider.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Captain
# 4
03-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Keep in mind that the Character Creator is a work in progress. Hopefully the choices not sticking is merely a bug related to incomplete coding and with later builds gets fix. Until they tell us that this is definitely the final build of the Character creator, I am going to wait to comment too much.