Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Redshirt) Community "Crystalline Catastrophe" Event for this coming Thursday. This event will be held on the Redshirt test server, so please make sure you have patched up and transfered a level 50 character over to it before the event begins. To sign up for Redshirt, sign into the STO website, and visit this link: http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/tribble-test. More info about "Crystalline Catastrophe" can be found in the patch notes here.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm BST/ noon PDT/ 3pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in orbit of Deep Space Nine. From there, we'll queue up for "Crystalline Catastrophe". Feel free to attend with a character on either faction. We'll try and do 2 runs within the hour. Please join the TTS channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. You can join TTS by typing this command into your chat bar: /channel_join TTS

After running the event, please leave your feedback here.

If you can't make it Thursday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvE, STFs, PvP, Events etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Thursday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-01-2013, 07:27 PM
I will try and make the first one. It's a better time for me in the uk at 8pm

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Captain
# 3
04-01-2013, 08:09 PM
I'll try to attend the first one, but I might be late by 5 minutes, depending on road traffic conditions. Don't start without me!

P.S. What kind of changes have been made to Crystalline Entity?

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Career Officer
# 4 awesome
04-01-2013, 08:25 PM
I can't wait I have been waiting for the return of this event for a while now and am so happy it is coming back.

Jazdia@captaintpol signing off
Commander
# 5
04-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Finally got a fleet defiant and it will take up where her predecessor left off count me in
Career Officer
# 6
04-02-2013, 06:31 AM
I'll give it a shot, I've been interested in the changes to this event.
----
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
04-02-2013, 10:30 PM
The Wizards 1st Rule will be there with beams a blazing...Are the mechanics the same?

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 8
04-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Hi Captains,

Due to the network maintenance being performed (details here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...11#post9031211), we'll need to cancel the first time slot. So sorry! Hope to see you at the second timeslot, though!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 9
04-04-2013, 11:22 AM
1am ain't nothin' but a thang.
----
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
04-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Hey Brandon, would you like me to come stream/record it?

I never done it but I figure we'll get instructions before that even I could understand.
Closed Thread