Ensign
# 1 Ship Selection Help
04-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Hi guys, I need your help deciding wether to buy the Vesta Bundle or the Kumari Bundle. I currently have the Oddessey(I know I mispelled that) bundle and it's ok. I'm sort of afraid that the performance won't be like it's suppose to be kind of like the Oddessey, it was a HUGE let down. I'm pretty sure I am going to buy one of these bundles though because my current ship(Defiant teir 5) is starting to become "Obselete". So if you guys would explain what the pros and cons of each ship are it would be appreciated. I'm at Tactical Captain and I would just go for the Kumari Line but since I've heard that it's having "Issues"(if you'd explain the issues that would be AWESOME). Or would I be better off just trying to get a Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier(Cuz I like the looks of it and I heard it's a good ship)? So any advice is much appreciated. Also not meaning to "Ruin the Thread" But does anybody want to join a small growing fleet? Were at 8k Military exp and have about 10-15 members. Thanks Jonny