Ensign
Hello

Im starting this thread for the newbies who have set autoblame in the chat windows to defend their "superior skills and toolz". This is also so no one has to do any planning or thinking when you could get out of your starship and walk across the nanite spheres to the gateway. Please feel free to add anything that the censor wont *(&( out and creativity is a plus.

You are such a noob (I sorta feel neglected if someone does not throw that out once a match)

I am the only one who is doing any damage (said from the skittle boat with at least three flavors of beams)

Read the wiki (said from the master of cut and paste in TOS Enterprise)

I am too good to be involved in this team (said by the AFK'er who wants to have a moral reason for getting the reward and watching TNG while not doing anything).

Next?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
The multi beam guy probably is doing most of the damage
Captain
# 3
04-04-2013, 03:16 PM
You DO know that each different color beam has it's own superpower, each enhanced by it's own console.

Right ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Captain
# 4
04-04-2013, 03:36 PM
beat a hive elite with 3 people the other day, was mr super leet mlg in his kumari & his fleet buddy in a fleet patrol that bailed after running their respawn timers up to about a minute before the cubes where even cleared.

that left me, a carrier & a rainbow warrior to finish the cubes to beat both uni's & the queen.
sure it took 25 minutes, but whatever, still pulled a 3 man chain on the elite queen.
as it turns out, an intrepid would lose a fight with a connie.
and thats canon.
! the power of plot compels you.
Empire Veteran
# 5
04-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
You DO know that each different color beam has it's own superpower
Holy crap, that was funny. Thanks for the lol.
Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
Rihannsu
# 6
04-10-2013, 06:16 PM
I was in a KASE match, where no one was willing to volunteer for probe duty, so the team leader drafted me into it, even though I repeatedly told him that my build was not set up for probe duty, my Excelsior had no hold powers and I didn't have the DPS to make up for it (usually I pull transformer attack duty, which the ship is fine for). Forget the fact that he didn't even give me time to set up one of my other ships. After we barely scratched our way through the mission, during which he basically had to help me hold the probes back the whole time, he told me that my ship sucked and I shouldn't run STFs until I get a Defiant retro.
Commander
# 7
04-10-2013, 07:13 PM
The last ISE we were in, had this one guy...

The nanite generator he was inadvertently hitting with FaW and TS goes down early: calls us noobs for ignoring the 10% rule.

I go in to TBR and grav well the nanite probes and spheres: calls me a noob, tells me to help him focus fire down the transformer before the probes and spheres fix it, causing the optional to fail. There was one nanite generator remaining.

Then he EWP's the transformer of all things because it's "more DPS" and we need to kill it NOW.

So when the optional fails, we're noobs who don't know how to run the instance and have no coordination. So logically, the only thing left to do is AFK at the spawn point, since at this point he's been destroyed (the only one to have been, mind you) about three or four times and is wracking up the damage.

I thought he was lonely and just needed a friend, so I brought Mr. Tactical Cube to the spawn point so they could get to know each other and have funny buddy cop movie adventures together. And apparently I'm the griefer noob who can't take friendly advice on how to play. Bloody ingrate.
Rihannsu
# 8
04-04-2013, 03:45 PM
i foresee this thread getting locked and deleted before long due to its charged nature sparking massive arguments, flame-fests, and trolling, but the comments it manages to get before that happens should be fairly entertaining reading
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 9
04-04-2013, 06:19 PM
"are you f****ng retarded, tactical captains should not be flying cruisers, you are useless and below me for doing so" -Said by a supposedly-AFK Odyssey pilot in CSE, to my friend.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 10
04-04-2013, 06:33 PM
*sits down with a bag of popcorn*
Please fix the Foundry lag!