Career Officer
Aloha!

I made a tactical oriented mission designed to support team attack training. I've made a lot of revisions to it since version one. It seems to have been well received so far but for a different reason than I intended.

I want to make a couple more changes to it related to the last two encounters before I submit it to Cryptic and figured since it is my first mission the people here would be able to look at it from a more tech design approach and might have some improvement tips and can explain how to do so if necessary.

I really wanted to hand pick ships but simply could not do so. Consequently I ended up going with a different design orientation. Moreover I still have no idea how to get it to qualify for dilithium and yet I see some missions that are nothing more than a barrel shot that give it so some insight there would be appreciated.

Anyway, if some of you would try it and give me some feedback that would be great.

Former member of the Cryptic Friends & Family testing team. Sadly it simply vanished one day.
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)
Republic Veteran
# 2
04-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Overall, it's a fantastic holodeck-type simulation. While it certainly generates significant rewards (loot), it still doesn't feel like a cheap cash-grab mission. I run this periodically on my TAC, much to my pleasure.

As I mentioned previously, I'd love to see a KDF version created.

Kudos to you Sir!

Join our cause now!
Career Officer
# 3
04-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsh View Post
Overall, it's a fantastic holodeck-type simulation. While it certainly generates significant rewards (loot), it still doesn't feel like a cheap cash-grab mission. I run this periodically on my TAC, much to my pleasure.

As I mentioned previously, I'd love to see a KDF version created.

Kudos to you Sir!
Cool.

Regarding a KDF version, I did a port and put much more time into the environment aspects as I learned much from the first one (as it should be). Accordingly I made many "flavor" changes for KDF players and abilities. The name of it is Capital Engagement Simulation. I look forward to your feedback on it.

Former member of the Cryptic Friends & Family testing team. Sadly it simply vanished one day.
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)

Last edited by aspartan1; 04-09-2013 at 11:21 PM.