Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
So last month I thought it would be interesting to do Terradome again and a month later I still haven't got a team together for it. I don't know if it's a population problem or the mission intimidates most folks, I do know this mission needs to be added to the STF's and made a joint Fed/KDF endeavor. Ya I know it blurs the lines in the sand between the two factions but it's starting to appear as if I'm not going to be able to run this mission again in my lifetime. And I happen to like this mission and if we run it with the Feds we get the opportunity to point and say, "See we told you so!"

It's also almost impossible to run the Big Dig or Breaking the Planet. These also need to be reworked and made Fed/KDF co-op play. instead of Romulans make the enemies demons, we already have a big demon at the top. And the enemies for breaking the planet could be Breen.
Empire Veteran
# 2
04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
I have only ever done Terradome with a team of two and we never completed it for obvious reasons. If you want to get a team together I am keen. But I live in Australia and my time is probably a fair bit out compared to most on here.

But if you want to add me and I am on and eager (usually am unless a particular event is on or I just logged on) then I'll be happy to join you in glorious battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 3
04-10-2013, 03:25 AM
I don't think I've ever done those, except maybe The Big Dig. Largely due to the nonexistent pug queues.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
04-10-2013, 03:28 AM
Breaking the planet on tuesday nights

But we have a fixed team for it
Ensign
# 5
04-11-2013, 07:43 AM
I've sat in a Big Dig queue for half hour. Wasn't silly enough to even try to queue for Breaking the Planet as a klink.

It's unfortunate but I had to give up.

20 player is too much to ask KDF side I'm afraid.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
04-11-2013, 08:00 AM
regarding ridiculous rewards and other way to get dil (stfs for example) , those fleet events are indeed not played on kdf.

Reward for break planet would be better , i ugess people would start to play it again. And it's too bad because really it is a nice fleet event. Only too long for what it gives in the end.
Captain
# 7
04-12-2013, 06:55 AM
Pretty much no.
Career Officer
# 8
04-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Terradome is SUPER difficult to beat. Probably needs to be updated like they did with Crystal Deth and Big Dig.
Empire Veteran
# 9
04-12-2013, 07:50 AM
I play terradome occasionally with my kdf fleet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorandy View Post
Terradome is SUPER difficult to beat. Probably needs to be updated like they did with Crystal Deth and Big Dig.
No, not really, especially with the gear we have now and the KDF ground sets. All you need is a tac who knows how to play the game and chain extreme kinetic damage amounts. Did you know that a fully buffed tac could deal like 3k damage with the grenade pulsewave secondary shot? And a plasma grenade can deal up to 1.8k IIRC. So, Undines aren't a big deal.
Career Officer
# 10
04-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
I play terradome occasionally with my kdf fleet.

No, not really, especially with the gear we have now and the KDF ground sets. All you need is a tac who knows how to play the game and chain extreme kinetic damage amounts. Did you know that a fully buffed tac could deal like 3k damage with the grenade pulsewave secondary shot? And a plasma grenade can deal up to 1.8k IIRC. So, Undines aren't a big deal.
Dealing out damage is not the issue. I can kill the Undine no problem. The difficulty with Terradome is the bugs where the engineers you're supposed to protect do not work properly 99% of the time.