Ensign
# 1 Saucer Sep
04-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Long story short: I was drunk last night and decided to play STO. Ended up buying 4 fleet ship modules to be able to get the Fleet Galaxy. (Just say no to drunken shopping.)

It does not come with the saucer separation module like the Non-Fleet version... which I do not own.

Anyway, since I cannot find ANY information on it, was wondering if there is a way to get that module without paying 2,000 zen for a ship I do not need? I can't find the module itself in the C-Store or exchange.

After drunkenly buying $20 worth of Fleet modules, I'd hate to find out my only resort is paying $20 for another ship I will not need just for the module. Especially since it seems if I bought the ship first, then I'd only have needed $25 rather than $40!

So yeah... any way to get saucer separation module? =/ For cheaper than 2000 zen anyway. I suppose I can try grinding out dilithium until my eyes bleed and exchange for zen... but ugh...
Captain
# 2
04-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Unfortunately, if you had purchased the Galaxy Refit first for $20.00 you could have then purchased the Fleet Galaxy for 1 Fleet Module: $5.00 - and gotten the Saucer Sep console. Unfortunately, the system does not work in reverse.

You might want to send in a Billing Ticket and explain that you thought the ship came with Saucer Sep and that you want a refund. Then you can try buying it all in the correct order. I don't know if that will work, and it might take days and several emails to get a reply, but it's worth a try, IMO.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 3
04-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Grumble. That seems like it'd be a nightmare in a half to do. Both on my end and theirs ha ha.

I suppose I will just suck it up, go grind out tons of dilithium, and remind myself that I am no longer allowed to hit the C-Store button when drinking.
Republic Veteran
# 4
04-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danalee View Post
Grumble. That seems like it'd be a nightmare in a half to do. Both on my end and theirs ha ha.

I suppose I will just suck it up, go grind out tons of dilithium, and remind myself that I am no longer allowed to hit the C-Store button when drinking.
if yoru drunk, you wont remember that. try to stay off the comp when drunk and you wont have to worry about waking up the next day ad find out you bought every cstore ship.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 5
04-11-2013, 09:56 AM
You can pretty much forget about a refund... They don't do that...

Here's what makes it worse: Had you actually bought the normal retrofit first, you'd only have had to get a single fleet module for the fleet refit...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danalee View Post
Long story short: I was drunk last night and decided to play STO. Ended up buying 4 fleet ship modules to be able to get the Fleet Galaxy. (Just say no to drunken shopping.)
Drunken You doesn't sound all too bad. Drunken Me had changed my passwords multiple times, once even having to wake up to loud and I mean LOUD! music coming from the subwoofers [after he changed my password the night before]. Needless to say, I was forced to re-register.

All is not lost though! Try to file a ticket, citing that you thought it'd come with the console. It's worth a shot.

Edit: Yeah, never mind, Cryptic never gives refunds.

I just hate Drunken Me.
Captain
# 7
04-11-2013, 10:16 AM
You never get anything if you don't try. So while you might not get a refund there's a 100% certainty that you won't get a refund if you don't try and get it.

There's no reason to not try and get it. It's not like if you try and fail they kick you out of the game.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.