Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Mission objective is to secure the facility from the orions. You're tasked to eliminate 3 enemy squads. I've only been able to find one squad and I've been up and down that facility for an hour + if you count today and yesterday. MIssion is broke, so I'm dropping it.
Lt. Commander
# 2 delta sector has issues
01-14-2010, 12:52 PM
ive encountered the same problem glad im not alone, sounds like its time to drop all the delta sector missions. plenty of bugs to fix i bet they will be making patches for a year lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BStoll
Mission objective is to secure the facility from the orions. You're tasked to eliminate 3 enemy squads. I've only been able to find one squad and I've been up and down that facility for an hour + if you count today and yesterday. MIssion is broke, so I'm dropping it.
I just did the mission your talking about before the server was brought down and completed it successfully.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BStoll
I found and destroyed 1 squad, got separated from my fail to path npcs and got incapped by the 2nd squad. I watched my npcs show up and own squad number 2. Then I spent 25 minutes looking in every room and hall for the 3rd squad with no success. I suppose I will drop the mission as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2010, 07:21 PM
ha ha ha ha.. Yeeess.. I have the same Problem.. thought that im to dump to find them..
Big big big Station and only 1 Squad... First time on this map, there were 2 squads.. that was the maximum i found there !!

Soo.. thats definitly a BUG !!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Well, there are LOTs of bugs in this sector as well as Arcanis Arms (another unexplored sector). I've encountered ground missions where I'm supposed to defeat X and I do not find a single mob, BUT the mission completed itself. It even auto-defeated the new mob that supposedly beamed in that I cannot see. The biggest problem for me now is almost consistent crashing when I beamed to ground. Something about the number on my disk is not what was expected.