Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...uildtac1kfir_0

Emphasis is highest DPS with best survivability.

On my older Tac, I've had great success with this, after finishing it.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 482
# 2
04-15-2013, 02:41 PM
IDK how you can claim "survivability" with just the 1 Mono.

My Klink Tac looks a little like this:
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...smaingrinder_0
NO to ARC...Keep it in Beta

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 3
04-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezking View Post
IDK how you can claim "survivability" with just the 1 Mono.

My Klink Tac looks a little like this:
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...smaingrinder_0
It's enough to take most of the bite out.

What abilities did you focus your skill points into?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,298
# 4
04-15-2013, 07:09 PM
OK, but I take it you're displaying the wrong console? In your link, you've fitted 4 Plasma Projectile consoles, not plasma energy.

Also, why do you have 3 Tactical Team abilities? Added to the Engineering Team, the global cooldown will ensure that at least one of them will go unused.

Finally, if you are leaving the third Ens Tactical slot empty, you may want to pick up a Mirror Raptor instead, which replaces that with a more useful Ens Engineering slot.
A Gensokyoan Mech-piloting Starship Admiral Rodent.

Take it easy!
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 5
04-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry5 View Post
OK, but I take it you're displaying the wrong console? In your link, you've fitted 4 Plasma Projectile consoles, not plasma energy.

Also, why do you have 3 Tactical Team abilities? Added to the Engineering Team, the global cooldown will ensure that at least one of them will go unused.

Finally, if you are leaving the third Ens Tactical slot empty, you may want to pick up a Mirror Raptor instead, which replaces that with a more useful Ens Engineering slot.
didn't realize I put the wrong plasma on the tac slots... Nor did I realize I left the tac open.

As far as tac team, that's all that can really be used at an ens level worth using with a Cannon build. Fleet Qin over Mirror for higher HP, and console slot.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,251
# 6
04-15-2013, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
didn't realize I put the wrong plasma on the tac slots... Nor did I realize I left the tac open.

As far as tac team, that's all that can really be used at an ens level worth using with a Cannon build. Fleet Qin over Mirror for higher HP, and console slot.
Which is why I would personally swap the tactical team II out for something else. I don't run a Raptor but for my standard Escort build (which I could adjust for a Raptor) I run the following tactical powers:

Commander Tact: Tactical Team 1, Cannon Rapid Fire 1, Cannon Rapid Fire II and Attack Pattern Omega III

Lieutenant Commander Tact: Tactical Team 1, Cannon Rapid Fire 1, Attack Pattern Omega 1

An alternative for Engineering team which shares a cool down with tactical team is Hazard Emitters.

I would set up the other Raptor stations to run the following:

Engineering Lieutenant: Emergency Power to Shields 1, Reverse Polarity to Shields 1 (or Emergency Power to Shields 2)

Science Lieutenant: Transfer Shield Strength 1 (Or Hazard Team 1) and Hazard Team 2

As for the Ensign Tactical, a Torpedo spread is good for clearing out those pesky pets.

I don't normally suggest builds but this build and similar ones have worked extremely well for me in the present.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:15 AM.