Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Reputation event expiration
04-16-2013, 04:59 AM
I have a question about the CE event reputation.

I started it and currently have 3 shards in the mission, but looking ahead I realized I cannot get 14 before the event expires due to some business travel I have coming up.

Once the reputation event is done willl the CE reputation mission be stuck uncompleted on my task bar till the event comes back up? Are shards something I can earn once a day even when the event is not active? Will the event reputation task be deleted once the event is over and my progress lost?

Forgive me if this was already answered somewhere I was searching but there are a lot of CE posts right now on the forums.
Captain
# 2
04-16-2013, 05:15 AM
my first reply would have been that they would just delete it with the next event, and you lose everything that you gained. however I am not so sure on second thought, as they can just add another event to the queue, and this would stay as long as you wont finish it, or a cancel project option appears.
props for a good question

however I am sure you wont get shards after the event, thats the whole point of it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2013, 05:44 AM
iirc the CE event ends on 2nd of May; after this the project will disapear and a new project is added, in which you can turn in 1 shard for 100 (?) FMs.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-16-2013, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celavazmy View Post
iirc the CE event ends on 2nd of May; after this the project will disapear and a new project is added, in which you can turn in 1 shard for 100 (?) FMs.
I thought you had to complete the CE main event to get the secondary event mission. I also believe that shards will not be earned after event expiration as I understand it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2013, 06:05 AM
ah yes i forgot about that...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
04-16-2013, 06:50 AM
I think a dev or someone similar is going to have to comment on this, tell us what to expect after the event is over. I hope they get on this soon. I am not wanting to waste my time on the CE event, especially since my concern is my progress could be lost if they delete the mission.

Also I am a little concerned if the shards themselves will be taken out of inventory after the event is over and I would have to start over completely next time.