Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Earlier I returned to Sol after a mission, and when entering Sol, the load screen appeared, then after a short while a message appeared that I've been disconnected from the server.

While this is Beta, I do expect that to happen, however when it happens, there's no way to go anywhere, be it game menu, back to char selection, or even exiting the game. Only way left was killing STO through Task Manager.

A few options there wouldn't be bad to have
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm also getting this problem. I can't enter the Sol System at all. I can't get in to enjoy the game because it just hangs at the loading screen for the Sol System.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Same here
01-14-2010, 04:41 PM
I have the exact same problem, I got the same message and sat there for 15 minute's waiting for the game to load, also had to go through my task manager to exit the game, and now the game won't let me play the game at all with this charcter.
After I log in and select my character it will always stick on the loading screen. Help!!!
I put some work and love into building this toon, ( even though we lose em on 1.26.2010) I was still hoping to be able to play the beta.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2010, 05:22 PM
I have the exact same problem,waiting for the game to load, and now the game won't let me play the game at all with this charcter.
After I log in and select my character it will always stick on the loading screen. Help!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2010, 05:29 PM
im am having the exact same problem too its starting to make me mad cuz I've been waiting to play this game scince i heard about it
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwejony
I have the exact same problem, I got the same message and sat there for 15 minute's waiting for the game to load, also had to go through my task manager to exit the game, and now the game won't let me play the game at all with this charcter.
I put some work and love into building this toon, ( even though we lose em on 1.26.2010) I was still hoping to be able to play the beta.
Same with me HELP HELP!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsciw View Post
Earlier I returned to Sol after a mission, and when entering Sol, the load screen appeared, then after a short while a message appeared that I've been disconnected from the server.

While this is Beta, I do expect that to happen, however when it happens, there's no way to go anywhere, be it game menu, back to char selection, or even exiting the game. Only way left was killing STO through Task Manager.

A few options there wouldn't be bad to have
well i agree .. it would be nice to get a exit button in the loading screens to get out at least of the game or get acsses to the menu also for after the beta
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-14-2010, 05:58 PM
having the exact same problem as mentioned. Can't even enter the Sol System due to hanging at the loading screen. Have to shut down the client via task manager every time I load the game, basically.
Lt. Commander
I was starting to be afraid I was the only one. glad to know I'm not. I even deleted my first two characters, in case it was a glitch that only affected them, it didn't. My third toon is stuck entering Sol as well. Not even going to bother making a fourth, or trying to play again until I see evidence that this problem has been solved. By the way, if any Cryptic GM's read this, putting a Bug report button into the Load Screen code, and maybe adding a Exit/ Main Menu button, wouldn't be a bad idea. I also keep getting hung up trying to beam off Vega, but a simple restart of the program fixes that. Still just so you know.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-14-2010, 06:43 PM
me too. cant enter sol system. stuck in stupid warp screen. hope they fix this soon