Ensign
# 1 Cloak and Dagger
04-20-2013, 01:53 PM
I just got the communication for the "Cloak and Dagger" mission and I found some mistakes. The last paragraph says, "You will act as part of the advance force that will will shut down the colony's planetary detection grid so the rest of the feel can move in unseen."

Shouldn't it say, "You will be part of the advanced force that will shut down the colony's planetary detection grid so the rest of the fleet can move in unseen"?
Empire Veteran
# 2
04-20-2013, 02:00 PM
I don't know, I would like to be able to move around feeling without been seen.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-04-2013, 01:07 PM
i'm stuck on this mission where u beam in to a small room and you have to talk to a Vrimek but can't see him??? is he meant to be in that room as the door won't open and can't access the consoles where is he please?
Career Officer
# 4
05-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkyman View Post
i'm stuck on this mission where u beam in to a small room and you have to talk to a Vrimek but can't see him??? is he meant to be in that room as the door won't open and can't access the consoles where is he please?
It's a bug. He was there when I did the mission on my first Romulan, one of the new patches must have broken him.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
It's a bug. He was there when I did the mission on my first Romulan, one of the new patches must have broken him.
ar damn ok np cheers for the info have to skip it for now cheers again.
Ensign
# 6
05-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Yes, I've had this same bug. No Vrimek, and no way to leave the room without abandoning the mission. Skipped, and moved on.