Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Empire Veteran
I've decieded that when LOR goes live that I'm going to buy extra Boff slots just so I can keep my 1st 4 Bridge Officers because their just to cool to let go of
Ensign
# 2
04-23-2013, 01:31 PM
I agree! Their back stories and how they become part of your crew is a really nice touch. It adds something that has been long missing from the game. A sense of attachment to the crew.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-23-2013, 01:37 PM
I liked that as well.

I would prefer, however, to be able to edit their appearances. They can keep their names and personalities, but I'd like to be able to customize their looks. Even being able to change their uniforms would be enough.

I know we're supposed to be a rag-tag bunch of misfit citizen-freedom fighters... but I still like my uniforms to look... uniform
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 4
04-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Yeah, having a more fleshed out bridge officer cadre as opposed to totally interchangable fed-kdf officers is a really good improvement.

In the Smash and Grab, they even banter a bit I think.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
04-23-2013, 01:43 PM
I Liked this as well.

though i noticed you can rename all of them but Torvan Khev. hell i dont even think you can dismiss him.

though i do believe you should be able to put them in uniforms, if they want to keep these guys special they should make it so that clothing is all you can edit for them.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 6
04-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
They can keep their names and personalities, but I'd like to be able to customize their looks. Even being able to change their uniforms would be enough.

I know we're supposed to be a rag-tag bunch of misfit citizen-freedom fighters... but I still like my uniforms to look... uniform
This. So, so this.

Having your officers constantly look like bumpkin farmers is... annoying.
# 7
04-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappyj0yj0y View Post
This. So, so this.

Having your officers constantly look like bumpkin farmers is... annoying.
or classic Reman.
Joined Sept 09.

Survivor of Romulus
# 8
04-23-2013, 02:10 PM
This is one of my favorite updates to the game. Bridge Officers feel much more like fleshed out companions than just another visible game mechanic; there's real depth and connection there. My only wish is that they'd go back and do the same for the FED and KDF bridge officers we start with.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
04-23-2013, 02:20 PM
This worrys me
does it not mean that everyone has exactly the same officers??

also an officer I can't dismiss is probably a spy
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
04-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
This worrys me
does it not mean that everyone has exactly the same officers??

also an officer I can't dismiss is probably a spy
eh. it mostly comes to powers anyway outside a few innate traits. besides all feds start with the same female andorian tac officer now i think anyway.

cant dismiss is auomatically a spy? so you say, for all we know torvan is your romulan lover.
Joined Sept 09.