Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 76
# 1 Ok, the naked truth
04-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Romulans are not a real faction, we are Fed or KDF mercenaries. We can't play Romulan episodes together.

Sad, very sad .
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,986
# 2
04-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Why is that the sole definition of a faction?

Romulans have:

Exclusive ships
Exclusive missions
Exclusive social zone
Exclusive tutorial

everything the other 2 factions launched with, and some might say a lot more than the KDF did.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,607
# 3
04-26-2013, 09:15 PM
but we don't get are own kits fleets and not talking about starbase's we are addons to fed/kdf end of story
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.

Last edited by daan2006; 04-26-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,069
# 4
04-26-2013, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
but we don't get are own kits fleets and not talking about starbase's we are addons to fed/kdf end of story
I will convince them to give you romulan fleets the day you will grind for my romulan fleet and get it to t5 alone.

you seem rich in dilithium and time to grind marks .

Last edited by adrianm63; 04-26-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,607
# 5
04-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
I will convince them to give you romulan fleets the day you will grind for my romulan fleet and get it to t5 alone.

you seem rich in dilithium and time to grind marks .
nah im good my fleet The Tal Shiar is doing well I don't need to take on another
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 76
# 6
04-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Why is that the sole definition of a faction?

Romulans have:

Exclusive ships
Exclusive missions
Exclusive social zone
Exclusive tutorial

everything the other 2 factions launched with, and some might say a lot more than the KDF did.
The sole definition of a faction: players can group together, period.

Can Fed group with KDF? No, diferent faction.
Can Fed Romulans group with KDF Romulans? No, diferent faction.

It is very easy but yeah, we have exclusive ships, missions, social zone, exclusive tutorial, we are a faction!!!, good point.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,986
# 7
04-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Fed and KDF can team up for just about everything at endgame. Be honest, how often do you group with anyone before that?

I'm just sayin, what makes a "faction" is only black and white if you cherrypick one thing and use that as the definition. Not every game has to do factions the same way and they don't have to do every faction the same way within one game either.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic

Last edited by drogyn1701; 04-26-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,590
# 8
04-26-2013, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Fed and KDF can team up for just about everything at endgame. Be honest, how often do you group with anyone before that?
couple of fleeties and I are just going to zerg it to 50 so we can get the reps started asap... again.

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,986
# 9
04-26-2013, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
couple of fleeties and I are just going to zerg it to 50 so we can get the reps started asap... again.
That's cool. And you guys know in advance that you'll need to each ally with the same faction so you can group. No worries there.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,607
# 10
04-26-2013, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Fed and KDF can team up for just about everything at endgame. Be honest, how often do you group with anyone before that?
ppl leveling there roms for the first time might have something to say to that ppl like me planning to make roms are main and not some alt this will not be fun you see rom in space say im fed and I ask them like to join my fleet they are like sure oh they cant because they picked kdf and I picked fed and something tells me be the same for missions
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:33 PM.