Lt. Commander
I want to buy the life time sub for this game but for the life of me my brain is tell me not too as I can play the fraking thing. I start a mission (if the game doesnít disconnect in the loading screen which 65% of the time it will) then when I start the game its good but as soon as another loading screen comes up it bloody crashes REALYYYYYY come on sort this out please I want to play and give you my money, BUT IM NOT UNTIL I CAN PLAY THE BLOODY GAME AND UNTIL IR WORKS!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 04:10 PM
What are your system specs. What graphics card and driver version are you using?

Cant help you if you don;t tell us.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
What are your system specs. What graphics card and driver version are you using?

Cant help you if you don;t tell us.
Itís nothing to do with my graphics card and computer as I was in closed beta and it was totally fine the game only disconnects when on loading screens the game play itself it lagg free and fine itís just going from one place to another when there is a load screen involved
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Have you altered any video settings ? I changed a few if mine today and have been crashing when I go back to sector space ;/.

I'll keep tweaking options untill it stops though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc4175 View Post
Have you altered any video settings ? I changed a few if mine today and have been crashing when I go back to sector space ;/.

I'll keep tweaking options untill it stops though.
No it just keeps disconecting in the loading screens
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2010, 05:39 PM
i get the exact same thing, every time i try to go to another map, i get 'Server Not Responding', then back to the loading screen. been checking my comp to see if its that and its not.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavoc View Post
No it just keeps disconecting in the loading screens
How dare they let you play a beta for free then go and break it for you,you tell them..fix his game or he'll never play a free beta game again so there.
Closed Thread