Commander
# 1 Reality strikes...
04-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Wuh duh ma huh tah duh fong kwong duh wai shung!

I am a relative newcomer to STO and I play casually so I didn't bother going into deep analysis of game mechanics, I just played my Starfleet captain. With the introduction of Legacy of Romulus and my Round 1 invite I decided to approach the game in a more technical way and while I enjoyed playing using my characters on Holodeck and my Romulan Republic captain on Tribble, I now have to bang my head against the keyboard at all the newbie mistakes I have been making.

At least it's not too late to correct stuff, though I might need to buy respec tokens for my Starfleet and Klingon captains on Holodeck.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester
Career Officer
# 2
04-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakhglitch View Post

At least it's not too late to correct stuff, though I might need to buy respec tokens for my Starfleet and Klingon captains on Holodeck.
I think we all will, with the trait revamp.

Check the stickies on the Academy and PvP subforums for all the info you'll need to get setup right.

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Commander
# 3
04-29-2013, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
I think we all will, with the trait revamp.

Check the stickies on the Academy and PvP subforums for all the info you'll need to get setup right.
I have been looking at the stickies and a lot more besides. That's why I'm torn between laughing and banging my head against the keyboard.

Hopefully correcting my newbie mistakes won't be too costly.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester