Captain
Recently I have been having this problem. I had it when doing the Big Dig for the daily I also had it doing a solo story mission.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Career Officer
I am currently experiencing extreme lag and stuttering in-game. Not sure if it's just a connection hiccup or something else is up.

Anyone else getting hit by lag?
@HyperLimited
Career Officer
# 3
04-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
I am currently experiencing extreme lag and stuttering in-game. Not sure if it's just a connection hiccup or something else is up.

Anyone else getting hit by lag?
me too, couldnt even do cystaline entity, virtually nothing i could do but sit at respawn like an afker which im not :/
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-30-2013, 01:06 PM
I've never seen it so bad.
Career Officer
# 5
04-30-2013, 01:07 PM
We tried a No Win Scenario (FED) and failed wave 5, because the whole game became a slideshow... It began when we joined the instance, 2 players were kicked from the server and had to log in again.

It's really unplayable at the moment.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
04-30-2013, 01:16 PM
No response, Cryptic?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
04-30-2013, 01:21 PM
Im having the same issue. Seems to have started after the last patch if my timing is correct. Mainly have the issue when im on the ground, esd, drazona ETC.. doesnt seem to be affecting missions QUITE as much as public areas.. i noticed it does the " stuttering" even if im not moving,, which i find odd.
Hopefully mr. C. Ryptic is aware of this issue and gets it fixxed soon,, would hate to have this be the start of a new bug RIGHT before LoR hits.. that would be BAD!!!!!
Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
The Devils Henchman
Rihannsu
# 8
04-30-2013, 01:26 PM
I have an easy answer for you guys:
It's the launch of Neverwinter's open beta.

Perhaps not so coincidentally, they also have serious problems on that side with lag/rubberbanding.

I would submit on top of that that I am unable to get into the game, either on Holodeck or Tribble. I remain stuck in the launcher's patching stage, and it's been like that for over an hour now. I would surmise that the patching servers are being hit hard, considering all the people whom must have downloaded the Neverwinter installer for the first time ever and are installing the game.

Now is a good time to go do your laundry, wash the dishes, take out the garbage, do your housechores, watch Startrek on Netflix... or go play some other game in the meantime. It's probably going to be like that (at least) all day long.

tl;dr: Neverwinter opening day, and Cryptic servers (login, patch and shards) are getting hit really hard.

Last edited by umaeko; 04-30-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Rihannsu
# 9
04-30-2013, 05:02 PM
Nope, sorry, it's obviously neverwinter. Was doing dailies in both CO and STO and came across the same issues. It's not coincidence.

Personal experience says it's neverwinter. Why are they running neverwinter on the same servers? Have they not learnt their lesson?
Lieutenant
# 10
04-30-2013, 10:27 PM
Considering the number of people having issues, there has to be something going on centrally. We have folks in our fleet from US, UK, Australia, South America, and everyone's reporting issues.