Lt. Commander
I don't know who originally drew this ship so I could give them credit. But I did the Assault Mode alterations (I'm not that good with computer graphics)
I called this ship the Graes'Ilaisnen Warbird (Old Warrior). I think it was originally called the D'vort Warbird?

Graes'Ilaisnen Warbird (Old Warrior)
Tier: 5
Hull: 34,500
Standard Shields: 4,248 (Mk X)
Shield Modifier: 0.833
Weapons: 4 forward, 3 aft (can equip dual cannons)
Crew: 750
Bridge Officers: Commander Tactical, Lieutenant Engineer, Lieutenant Science, Lieutenant Commander Universal, Ensign Universal
Device Slots: 3
Consoles: Engineer 3, Science 2, Tactical 4
Turn Rate: 14
Impulse Modifier: 0.20
Bonus Power: +10 weapons power
Abilities: Regenerative Mode (+30 Shield Systems)
Tactical Mode (+30 Targeting Systems)
Advanced Quantum Slipstream
Enhanced Battle Cloak *

* Engaging the Enhanced Battle Cloak will deactivate the Assault Mode of the Dynamic Tactical System and activating the Dynamic Tactical System will deactivate the Enhanced Battle Cloak.

Dynamic Tactical System
The Dynamic Tactical System console (or DTS) was designed specifically for the Prototype Heavy Destroyer. This console allows you to transform your ship between Regenerative Mode and Tactical Mode.
Console - Universal - Dynamic Tactical System
Rare Universal Console
Bind on Pickup
Chimera Heavy Destroyer, Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer, Graes?Ilaisnen Warbird
Tactical Mode: +30 Starship Targeting Systems, +5 Weapon Power
Bonus Weapon Power and Accuracy (-Aux, -Starship Shield Systems)
+30 Starship Targeting Systems
Disables Regenerative Mode (-5 Auxiliary Power, Disables Starship Shield Systems bonus)

Disables Tachyon Inversion Beams
Enables Lotus
+5 Weapon Power
Tachyon Inversion Beams
Cone Shield Steal
90' targeting arc
-88.1 All Shields per pulse (10 pulse max) to each target
37.7 All Shields each pulse (10 pulse max) for each target drained
Phaser/Disruptor/Plasma Lotus
Cone Heavy Phaser/Disruptor/Plasma Attack
240' targeting arc
To Target: 470 Phaser/Disruptor/Plasma Damage x 8 pulses (Mas 3 targets/pulse)
To Target: 2.5% Chance: Disable 1 Subsystem for 5 sec (Phaser/Disruptor Attack only)
To Target: 2.5% Chance: X Plasma Damage (Plasma Attack only)
To Self: After firing sequence is complete, -75 Current Weapon Power

http://www.flickr.com/photos/trwarbu...in/photostream

Last edited by trwarbuck; 05-03-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2013, 04:08 AM
Okay,I found it. Is is the Griffin, and it is a desig from Star Trek: StarFleet Command III. I'm sure that Cryptic could use the little clause that any Starship okay by CBS as being official StarTrek starships can be used in this game.
Republic Veteran
# 3
05-03-2013, 04:41 AM
The other two 1000 day ships only have 9 consoles, I don't think this should have special treatment. Although IMO they should all get 10 anyway.
# 4
05-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
The other two 1000 day ships only have 9 consoles, I don't think this should have special treatment. Although IMO they should all get 10 anyway.
Yeah, they really should get 10 consoles or at least make some type of fleet version.

The Griffin class was in SFC 3 but I believe it was originally from Star Trek Armada, if something was before that I don't know of. Its been in multiple games under multiple publishers so I imagine it would be costly to obtain.

Please no, I don't want another Peghqu' where some nodes pop out of somewhere where they don't look like they belong. I would rather them take their time and create a new ship with a more interesting transformation like the Chimera.

Someone suggested some wing movement and such, which I imagine could make it like a small version of the Scimitar when it was getting read to fire its Thalaron weapon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2013, 06:59 AM
Sorry. Change made.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2013, 07:01 AM
I was originally thinking the same thing. In fact giving the 1000 day ship the thelaron weapon would be cool, of course as scaled down version of the weapon. But t he transformable wing design would be cool. I was looking at teh picture and could imagine that section popping up to reveal the plasma lance weapon, with an identical pod coming out on the ship's lower hull.

Last edited by trwarbuck; 05-03-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
05-03-2013, 07:05 AM
Odds are the specs of the ship will be identical to the Pegh'qu, except it will have a Plasma Lotus instead of Disruptor. The Chimera and Pegh'qu are identical except the Pegh'qu has battle cloak and slightly weaker shields. Since the Romulan version would obviously have battle cloak as well, it would also take the shield penalty to (supposedly) balance it. They could change it up and do a hull penalty, but the ships will still be 99% the same, just different skin and using plasma.