Career Officer
For the longest time I thought this movie was going to be about Kirk's friend who gains Q like abilities. Based on that TOS episode. I did my research and found out much more and how wrong I was, I believe.

I saw a poster were the Enterprise was being chased by the Vengeance. I found a pic of a Klingon that's in the movie. I then watched a clip/trailer were the bad guy says war is coming, then is showed an army of some sort in full helmets and armor of some kind. I read the description below that clip and it was a Klingon army. So, does anyone else have more info on this movie?
Lieutenant
# 2
05-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixhex View Post
For the longest time I thought this movie was going to be about Kirk's friend who gains Q like abilities. Based on that TOS episode. I did my research and found out much more and how wrong I was, I believe.

I saw a poster were the Enterprise was being chased by the Vengeance. I found a pic of a Klingon that's in the movie. I then watched a clip/trailer were the bad guy says war is coming, then is showed an army of some sort in full helmets and armor of some kind. I read the description below that clip and it was a Klingon army. So, does anyone else have more info on this movie?
He is Khan.
Career Officer
# 3
05-08-2013, 04:33 PM
But not the cool Khan.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!
Survivor of Remus
# 4
05-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
But not the cool Khan.
Yeah. This one's Dingus Khan.
Career Officer
# 5
05-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Is Cumberbatch Irish? Wouldn't that make him... Lingus Khan?
Commander
# 6
05-08-2013, 11:03 PM
I don't know, but I can't wait for the lightbulb to go on over the heads of people watching that the genetically-perfect south Asian is...a white European. Not just white European, but like "grand finalist in the Whitest Man on Earth Contest" white. His actor is also this year playing the role of an Australian albino, white.

I mean, Ricardo Montalban as Khan can be forgiven, because let's face it, it was the 1960s. It was six years prior that saw Mickey Rooney and his ground-breaking, politically-correct, performance of Mr. Yunioshi in Breakfast at Tiffany's. At least Montalban looked vaguely the part, and had appropriate costuming. It's frickin' 2013, and we can't get an Indian actor to play an Indian character?
Somebody getting uppity about canon? No problem! Just take a deep breath, and repeat after me:

Spock's Brain.