Ensign
Logged onto Tribble earlier to have a play around and one thing that urked me was that the GUI style you choose cannot be saved on a per character basis. It would be nice to be able to use, for example, Orion on an Orion character and when switching to a Federation character, the GUI style change to whatever i chose for that character.

In its current state, i'd have to go to the options and switch style each time i log into a different character or use the Default style, which automatically switches between Federation, Klingon or Romulan depending on the faction you're playing.

Keybinds are per character so it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Yes please! It would be really nice to have the option to set the UI style/colors on a per-character basis. It's great to have custom choices, but I don't necessarily want the -same- custom choice for every character.
Live long, and prosper.
Captain
# 3
05-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Yeah. I would like to use the Klingon classic on some of my fed ones, and the romulan on some of my romulan ones.

Having this option would be a great idea.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Ensign
# 4
05-12-2013, 06:43 AM
However, I love that we can change the login screen theme, so there'd have to be a setting for that, too.