Career Officer
I beamed up from New Romulus Command into orbit, and I am stuck with a Sever Not Responding error at about 94% so my character appears to be permanently stuck in this loading screen.

Logging in and out does not fix it.

Several hours ago I left it for half an hour to see if it would continue to load, but it didn't, and it's still the same now.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Ensign
# 2
05-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah having the same problem too Character loads at 94%, allied to federation just beat khiotmer last night got a new ship and then logged in today and server not responding infinitely. However I was able to get in the first time but My ship wouldn't move and transwarp wasn't working So I logged back in and this started to occur.
Career Officer
# 3
05-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdultimatrix View Post
Yeah having the same problem too Character loads at 94%, allied to federation just beat khiotmer last night got a new ship and then logged in today and server not responding infinitely. However I was able to get in the first time but My ship wouldn't move and transwarp wasn't working So I logged back in and this started to occur.
I suspected I would not be the only one. Sorry to hear that it happened to you too.

I also had just done Khitomer (allied to KDF) and got my new Tier 2 ship. I went to beam up from New Romulus Command, and that's when it happened to me.

Thankfully it's only Tribble, and we only have to wait another couple of days for it to hit Holodeck.

Lieutenant
# 4 A possible fix for this
05-18-2013, 10:13 AM
TRY opening the launcher for the game, click the options link in the top right corner. There should be a check box for "Disable On-demand patching." Checkmark this box... you'll have a long patch maybe... but it SHOULD fix your problem.
Ensign
# 5
05-18-2013, 08:17 PM
Yeah tried this problem is still ongoing.
Career Officer
# 6
05-18-2013, 09:47 PM
It was the first thing I tried. That, and Force Verify. Neither worked.

To be honest, I gave up on Tribble yesterday. I have all the screen shots I need for my Romulan ship chart now, so I'm done with it. (Spits out dummy, throws all the toys out the playpen, picks up his ball and walks back home) LOL!

[EDIT] Just patched up, and gone back into the game. My character is still loading the load screen with Server Not Responding.

Last edited by starfish1701; 05-18-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Ensign
# 7
05-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Yeah im getting the same thing on two romulan toons in two different maps such loading tholian base in temporal ambassador and same area in nimbus 3 which if i die or something happens outside the game i just get fed up with it