Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
# 1 Cannot set rally points
05-17-2013, 05:34 PM
I am doing the Cold Case story mission and reached the Digging Defera part where you supposed to set a rally point for each bridge officer on top of the circles, when I found out I have no ability to set rally points. I click the button to set, and the cursor changes, but when I left/right click on the ground, it does nothing. I don't know if it is related to the bug stated on stowiki, but I even reset all keybinds and still cannot set any rally points. Is there any way to solve this so I can finish the mission?
Career Officer
# 2
05-17-2013, 06:23 PM
I had the same problem on tribble recently going into control and reseting everything to default fixed it for me. not sure what caused it since i dont use a bind file it just stopped working one day. hope that helps.
Commander
# 3
05-17-2013, 09:22 PM
no, reset already as I stated and it does not.
Empire Veteran
# 4
07-11-2013, 08:15 PM
I click the button to set, and the cursor changes, but when I left/right click on the ground, it does nothing. I don't know if it is related to the bug stated on stowiki, but I even reset all keybinds and still cannot set any rally points.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ensign
# 5 Rally point broken
08-04-2013, 03:14 PM
I have the same problem on 2 of my 9 toons.
Captain
# 6
08-04-2013, 03:56 PM
I had this problem and traced it down to the left-click button was explicitly defined. It has to be undefined so that the default bind works
Ensign
# 7
11-03-2013, 11:40 AM
I think I can confirm this. To make set rally point work (with the button on the away team panel, not tested with a command yet), I deleted the reference {leftclick} totally on my keybind file, then did a reset to default of my commands on the keybind tab in game, then i reloaded my keybind file and now it seems to work.

i think the key is to not have any reference to left click in your keybind file