Survivor of Remus
We have seen all the their is to see on the Romulan side of the fence but i really want to be a Reman now that i look at both sides, i'm interested to know the variants of uniforms between the KDF and Federation ally and the Romulan republic uniform. The dev blog was very vague about that. Also how is the story different from Romulan or Reman in PVE story missions.

Please tell me their are more uniform options than the one in the dev blog and the Nemesis outfit and i've never seen the Flotilla variant yet.
"This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
Captain
# 2
05-19-2013, 05:08 PM
There are no playable story differences between a Rom and a Reman just as there's no story differences between a Vulcan and Andorian or a Klingon and Gorn.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Survivor of Remus
# 3
05-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Yeah but what about the unforms hopefully their are more parts to the Remans out fit than the Nemesis one and the one shown in dev blog. Whats difference between the KDF one and the Federation one? Or the Flotilla variant.
Captain
# 4
05-19-2013, 05:24 PM
I can't answer about the uniforms as I didn't have access to C-Store items when I was testing - and I didn't bother to go back to the tailor once I allied myself to see the special ally uniforms.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Survivor of Remus
# 5
05-19-2013, 05:27 PM
I sure it will be on par with their Romulan counterparts otherwise why would people want to play Reman with less uniform options. Cryptic is noted for character customization, and uniforms are big part of what people want anyway.
Captain
# 6
05-19-2013, 05:31 PM
That's probably a lot of KDF players who would disagree with you - at least as far as costume customization - but I think there will be a decent starting assortment.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-19-2013, 05:32 PM
yes several reman options of uniform
Survivor of Remus
# 8
05-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Yeah i wanted that hood and cape from the Remans in the Frozen mission, Obisek's body guards that looked sick, either way i'm going for Reman. I rather hang with Obi than D'Tan.

Oh something just popped in my head,

A new PVE mission for Remans where you choose to dump D'Tan and hang with Obisek

"You are part of Resistance"