Lt. Commander
# 1 Two codes
01-18-2010, 10:47 AM
I started the Open beta and recently preordered the game. In doing so I have been e-mailed a 2nd code. This one however has early access as well as open beta. Do I have to wait for open beta to finish to be able to enter a 2nd code? as currently I can't enter a new code (I can't find out how at least) I don't want to miss out on the early access due to not being able to enter my 2nd code!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brackex View Post
I started the Open beta and recently preordered the game. In doing so I have been e-mailed a 2nd code. This one however has early access as well as open beta. Do I have to wait for open beta to finish to be able to enter a 2nd code? as currently I can't enter a new code (I can't find out how at least) I don't want to miss out on the early access due to not being able to enter my 2nd code!
You can add both of them to your account right now. It sounds like you recieved a purely OB code. Then you recieved an OB code combined with a headstart code. Just add both of them to your account and you will be able to play in early access.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I tried looking at my account settings but can't see where to put the 2nd code, do you have a link or something please?