Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
I have run this twice on one toon and once on another (both Fed) and no core fragment drops. Has anyone else had this issue?

Also noticed that both the Galor on the far side of the tanks and the two smaller vessels on the opposite side appear at the same time... strange or working as intended?

The deuterium tanks are receiving more damage than normal.... does this stop core drops?
Click link at right and add your support!
Lieutenant
# 2
05-22-2013, 01:54 PM
The computer core fragments are for all intents and purposes considered loot (albeit limited to the Alhena system).

I also have had this happening, but you should atleast get 2 core fragments...
Sometimes I get 4 or even 5...

Suck it up I would say; just do the mission and collect the dilithium you get (480); the core fragments are more or less an extra (10 of those unlocks another mission in the Donatu system).
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
05-22-2013, 07:36 PM
The Galor and the smaller vessels have always appeared at the same time as far as I know.

The chips are Rare loot and you usually get a couple but it's still down to the random number generator whether you get any.

They may also have ran a balance pass over it and reduced the drop rate it's hard to get on to play at the moment to find out.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Career Officer
# 4
05-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Thanks for your input guys.

Will keep running it myself and see if this is just random bad luck or a real issue.
Career Officer
# 5
05-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Update:

Just ran it 4 times (Fed Tac / Fed Sci / Fed Eng / Klingon Tac) and no computer core drops.

Anyone else who runs this regularly could let us know if same is happening to you would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
05-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Yeah I've ran it across 3 of my characters (2Fed/1KDF) and no Cores.

I can believe I can get a single dud run with no cores, but three in a row? I'm thinking it's Bugged.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Ensign
# 7
05-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Alhena is one of my normal daily stops, and i haven't been getting any CCF drops, either. i typically get at least one, sometimes as many as four, but nothing at all for several days in row now.
Captain
# 8
05-27-2013, 05:19 PM
I think you guys just have bad luck. I ran it earlier this morning, and I got two fragments. Course I also had it on elite, so that might have helped.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Ensign
# 9
05-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
I think you guys just have bad luck. I ran it earlier this morning, and I got two fragments. Course I also had it on elite, so that might have helped.
I was thinking they removed it since no one seemed to obtain one and since 3 of my alts (kdf) obtained the "True Intentions" accolade (collect 10 CCF) at LoR launch (and they had less than 10)
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
05-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
I was running it on Normal, when I get a chance I'll try it on Elite see if I can get the Fragments.

Who knows they may have hot fixed it.