Ensign
I bought 2,000 zen and then tried to buy 500 after that, and when I tried to buy the 500 zen, it said there was an error and to return to merchant. I've got plenty of money in my account, so its not on my end.
Has anyone had this problem? Is there a limit to buying only once per day?
Vice Admiral Jack Larkin
Commanding Officer: U.S.S. Parabellum NCC-95963-E
Ensign
# 2 Was this resolved?
06-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Was this resolved for you? I am getting this error...
Career Officer
# 3
06-05-2013, 07:32 AM
if there is a limit its quite high.. so if you are getting some error, its not about that, especially when you're only buying small amounts of zen as you stated.. if you dont want to wait an easy way is to go and buy some paysafecards somewhere near you and purchase your zen with those... at least for me it has always been instant deposited on my account, i transfered it so sto and the whole thing took like 2 minutes or something

its basically safe for you and works instantly

and if its your first purchase of zen it may be that they wait for this first payment to be resolved (which may take 2-3 days for the first purchase) before they allow you to purchase more
Career Officer
# 4
06-05-2013, 08:42 AM
And making multiple small purchases one after another is a common practice among the users of stolen credit card numbers, in an attempt to stay under a financial institute alert threshold, so the credit card processor is simply being cautious...