Career Officer
# 1 Federation Interiors
05-25-2013, 07:45 AM
So the new Romulan stuff looks amazing. By far the Romulan and Klingon interiors (ships and buildings) make the Federation stuff just bland and unattractive. I for one would like to see them polish up the Federation side. Especially the bridges, in my opinion they all look horrible expect for the Belfast and TOS ones. I honestly find myself enjoying the other factions solely on the visuals.

Thoughts? Surely I'm not the only one that is disappointed with this aspect.
Career Officer
# 2
05-25-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiranc View Post
So the new Romulan stuff looks amazing. By far the Romulan and Klingon interiors (ships and buildings) make the Federation stuff just bland and unattractive. I for one would like to see them polish up the Federation side. Especially the bridges, in my opinion they all look horrible expect for the Belfast and TOS ones. I honestly find myself enjoying the other factions solely on the visuals.

Thoughts? Surely I'm not the only one that is disappointed with this aspect.
I agree, but Dstahl said, that they will go back to the feds after LOR and I guess a revamp of the fed interiors will be one of the things they'll do.
"My people have a reputation for arrogance. I'm afraid it's well-earned."

Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-25-2013, 08:05 AM
Yes, it is long overdue.

I would like them to dedicate a good chunk of the next season (would that be season 8 or 9 then?) to remastering old content including the interiors and the no longer up to standards Federation leveling experience.

While they are at remastering Fed missions, they could adapt more thematically fitting missions to KDF/Rom POV.
Career Officer
# 4
05-25-2013, 01:06 PM
I would love to see the constitution refit , the excelsior, and other bridge and interiors. A constitution refit didn't have the Enterprise E's warp core. We need interiors and bridges that would match the ships.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
05-25-2013, 02:30 PM
As much as they 'say' that Fed content would be next, I'm more in line with thinking that a good slate of Romulan themed stuff, is more in line with what they plan next.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93314053000&dateline=  1378014577
Captain
# 6
05-25-2013, 06:05 PM
I agree and with some better rewards after completing missions.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrobinson79 View Post
I would love to see the constitution refit , the excelsior, and other bridge and interiors. A constitution refit didn't have the Enterprise E's warp core. We need interiors and bridges that would match the ships.
Your not getting the Constitution refit, the game developers are not allowed to make it a T5 ship. - Said the people who own the license.

I heard they would be working on Klingon ships next, let's be honest the Klingons need more ships.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Ensign
# 8
05-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
Your not getting the Constitution refit, the game developers are not allowed to make it a T5 ship. - Said the people who own the license.

I heard they would be working on Klingon ships next, let's be honest the Klingons need more ships.
no t5 constitution why that is nothing but plain and simple hate against a good ship
Lieutenant
# 9
05-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post

Actually this guy: jeffrobinson79, was referring to wanting to see the bridges/interiors of the refit constitution and excelsior made available kinda like that TNG bundle that's been rumored. He wasn't asking for a tier 5 connie.