Lieutenant
# 1 Body Love
05-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Alright so...
When will STO let me alter my character's waist and calves? That's really the "meat" of it. This post carries a lot of "weight". Seriously. It's time to do this. Please.

~ Adrianne
Cryptic VO, Priority One Podcast, USS Starfinder, Gates of Stovokor, ST:Continues, ST:Renegades, ST:Axanar, Nobility, Zygerus, Rabbit Moon Show, G&T Show, Trek Radio w/ DJ Deyvid, Subspace Radio w/ DJ Grom, SciMax Radio, Tribbles in Ecstasy, Trek News & Views, Ferengi Alliance Cosplay, ST: Reunion, LARP Alliance
Career Officer
# 2
05-31-2013, 07:10 PM
it's a good idea. I'd like to see more customization of various muscle groups. Biceps, quads, ect...
Republic Veteran
# 3
05-31-2013, 07:29 PM
Might as well we have a bunch of homer Simpsons, Spiderman , and weird creatures running around.....might as well bring in Popeye.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Career Officer
# 4
05-31-2013, 07:32 PM
Building a male character with a small waist and broad shoulders always looks funny because the legs stick out of the lower body in an odd way....

More customization is always good....

And I expected all kinds of naughty things when I read the thread title, I`m deeply disappointed....
Lieutenant
# 5
05-31-2013, 07:44 PM
I feel that the waist takes priority - The calves second.

I'm tired of trying hard and waisting a lot of time (before even getting to play the game) altering my character's form in a way that makes them appear closer to what I feel is "fit-average" or even up to a "full bodied" look (without looking deformed or pregnant). I do have characters with odd or slender body types, but I want the option to give my character full or average thighs and not get Hulk calves in the process too.

Other muscle groups and smoothing-over options, like getting rid of the "triangle crotch space" on females when making thighs bigger, would be great but I don't see them as a priority - ie: causing major deformity in character creation and making it take far longer for a player to get through the process due to multiple attempts to create an average healthy-looking body base.

For qjunior, just imagine a bunch of hawt Orions on Risa...and you.

~ Adrianne
Cryptic VO, Priority One Podcast, USS Starfinder, Gates of Stovokor, ST:Continues, ST:Renegades, ST:Axanar, Nobility, Zygerus, Rabbit Moon Show, G&T Show, Trek Radio w/ DJ Deyvid, Subspace Radio w/ DJ Grom, SciMax Radio, Tribbles in Ecstasy, Trek News & Views, Ferengi Alliance Cosplay, ST: Reunion, LARP Alliance

Last edited by agrady; 05-31-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Lieutenant
# 6
06-02-2013, 07:38 AM
Here's another related thread about body and costuming that I'm following - http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post10562021