Captain
# 1 Priority One Interviews dStahl
06-10-2013, 07:00 AM
In this week's episode of Priority One, Executive Producer Daniel Stahl stops by to talk about the future of STO and to answer community-submitted questions.

Link to the interview.
Captain
# 2
06-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Is there a text stream as can't listen to these at work
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Career Officer
# 3
06-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Any chance of some actual news?

I know word on the Scimitar is Coming Soon (TM) but could someone pipe up and let us know the skinny on the ENT Maco Uniforms, when we'll see the rest of the Fleet Uniforms released, timescale for the Fleet Galaxy-X etc.

I'm all for these interviews but it'd be nice if you could supplement them with something substantial.
What is more frightening: to know that the path is infinite, or to walk that path alone?
Career Officer
# 4
06-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Seriously, these interviews with no news are old hat and, frankly, nobody cares. Why? Because you don't tell us anything. Seriously, Cryptic, get in tune with your playerbase.
Rihannsu
# 5
06-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
Any chance of some actual news?

I know word on the Scimitar is Coming Soon (TM) but could someone pipe up and let us know the skinny on the ENT Maco Uniforms, when we'll see the rest of the Fleet Uniforms released, timescale for the Fleet Galaxy-X etc.

I'm all for these interviews but it'd be nice if you could supplement them with something substantial.
Dream on. This is Cryptic and PWE.
Republic Veteran
# 6
06-10-2013, 09:03 AM
personally I never thought the federation tutorial was that bad. sounds like a high priority any time you(dstahl) talk about it when really it isn't. wouldn't the time be better spent working on end game? stfs, feature episodes for all, pvp ?

also why is account bound lobi not possible? the resistance to changing it from character bound to account bound makes no sense what so ever.

Last edited by wazzagiow; 06-10-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Captain
# 7
06-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Yeah i used to like listening to interviews with cryptic but nowadays there nothing but talking about current stuff or past stuff, theres no more exclusives anymore. Cryptic, there must be something for each interview per different venue, make it so theres something unique to listen to per place instead of just rehashes. Otherwise its boring as hell.

Either that or dan go back to twitter and to tweet leaks like u used to.
Career Officer
# 8
06-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagiow View Post
personally I never thought the federation tutorial was that bad. sounds like a high priority any time you(dstahl) talk about it when really it isn't. wouldn't the time be better spent working on end game? stfs, feature episodes for all, pvp ?
Who gives a flying **** about some stupid tutorial that nobody ever even needs past their first week in STO?! If at all.

Dstahl, just fix stuff, for a change! Make it so my station boffs visit my bridge again; fix skill respec; fix the tailor. Etc.

Quote:
also why is account bound lobi not possible? the resistance to changing it from character bound to account bound makes no sense what so ever.
Why take your money once, when they can take it twice!?
Career Officer
# 9
06-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captsol View Post
Dream on. This is Cryptic and PWE.
I know. Just felt I need to throw that out there just to make sure someone said it.

I'm listening to Stahl's bit now. Frankly, he's talking a lot and saying very little. Everything is "maybe" and "possibilities" and "I don't want to spoil it." The most definitive thing that i've heard so far is "Account-Bound Lobi? No chance."

Oh, and the fact that Neverwinter is out on June 20th. So i'm making plans to not be playing STO because of the inevitable server overload.
What is more frightening: to know that the path is infinite, or to walk that path alone?
Empire Veteran
# 10
06-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Whats the point of the interviews exactly... oh yeah that right nothing heh. (if we want any kind of news its in a dev blog but the interviews about it are months upon months after the dev blogs come out).

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 06-10-2013 at 10:29 AM.