Career Officer
# 1 Anyone down for Ferengi RP?
06-10-2013, 07:41 PM
I've created a fleet for Ferengi. There is no fleet building goal, nor is there need for contributions to the fleet bank. Okay, I use it for my overflow, but still...

I want to do RP only. *Maybe* missions, depending. But it seems that there are no RP exclusive fleets out there. I'm thinking along the order of one guy getting behind the bar and the rest of us harassing him. Or possibly working out rules for Tongo and "Playing." We also have a perfectly good Dabo table we can bet over. And let's not forget the importance of debating over contracts.

It isn't what most would call "typical," or STF oriented. But that's the point. There are plenty of fleets that can do STFs or missions or whatever everyone else is doing. This fleet is supposed to be different, and cater to those who think outside the fleet box.

And please, ONLY Ferengi.

If you're interested (and if you believe in the great material continuum), PM me and I will give you my in-game contact info. I would ask that you include your favorite Rule of Acquisition and why it is significant to your RP char.

One other thing -- rank is not relevant. This is RP based, not mission based.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Best of luck with this mate. I hope you find some footing for this. I would like to invite you to talk to me @Juroden though about putting our Station Preatorian as a stop for trading and selling for your Ferengi. I hope we talk soon about getting your lobes in our business.

http://26thfleet.enjin.com/home
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
06-11-2013, 01:00 PM
A bump for the Ferengi. I hope this takes off for you guys. Best of luck!

P.S. Now pay me, short stuff!
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Career Officer
# 4
06-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanx for the support. Seems like I have a way to go. Hard to find Ferengi.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
06-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Give it a few more days, see how it pans out. If it doesn't work out, come see Rhys and I. We'll do what we can to help get your project off the ground. You've got a great concept, it deserves a fighting chance.
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Career Officer
# 6
06-13-2013, 11:02 AM
I agree with what the others said!

I wish you well with this idea!
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Talia1432004/22ndsiggycopy.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
06-13-2013, 11:10 AM
I do have a Ferengi (his name is Vexx) who would be happy to join you
he is a less played alt his level is not that high , his play time is limited but he is available if you want him (I can easily scoot him out of the alt fleet he currently passes time in)

Vexx Bio
Favourite colour green
Favourite Drink saurian brandy
Most lucrative contract the buying up and selling of underpriced Starbase resources (specifically Seismic stabalisers)
Worst business decision Selling a boxed ship for 14,000 ec the day before the price jumped to 75k
WOC Ferengi energy whip
Hobbies Dabo , Siting in bars listening to gossip and seeking profit in "helping " others

But I Rp in very quiet ways and have slightly more enemies than the Bajorans
Career Officer
# 8
06-14-2013, 09:32 PM
It would seem I don't have enough interest...what a shame. I had a few things planned out, too. I even came up with a Ferengi version of Sisko's phaser power cell ritual (using Latinum-free pressed gold).

Well, I tried.