Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Upcoming Ship(s) Focus Testing
06-17-2013, 02:02 AM
Hi Captains,

I wanted to give you a heads up that in the future, you may be seeing currently-unreleased ships flying around on Tribble. We'd like to let you know that we'll be conducting volunteer, focused testing on select upcoming ships by some members of the community. This is similar to the testing that was done for the Vesta, as I posted about here last year. This new thread serves as an announcement thread that will cover any focused testing we decide to conduct on ships now and in the future.

For this type of focused testing, we've looked for, and will look in the future for, members of the community who have a history of testing new additions on Tribble and/ or providing succinct, constructive (positive and negative) feedback regarding additions. They and other peers they've recommended will be playtesting the new ship(s) in group and solo play.

Some of the testing that will occur during focus tests include:

• PvP
  • STFs
  • PvE
  • Powers
  • Costumes/ Patterns

We'd like to continue doing this in the future, so please continue to provide constructive feedback on your Tribble playtests and you never know--you might even be selected by me or recommended by a peer for future testing!

Thanks, and see you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
06-17-2013, 02:06 AM
Count me in Love to help out.
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Commander
# 3
06-17-2013, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,
I wanted to give you a heads up that in the future, you may be seeing currently-unreleased ships flying around on Tribble.
What kind of ships are they:federation,romulan or klingon ?
Audiater et altera pars
"They gave away your leech, the only 5 tac console ship you have has a turn rate of 5, all of the Romulan ships have battle cloak and dont suffer the hull strength reduction of the BOPs."
Lieutenant
# 4
06-17-2013, 02:21 AM
General Daxx is ready
Lt. Commander
# 5 I'll Test Ships
06-17-2013, 02:27 AM
Count me in! I'd love to help out by testing some new ships before they go to holodeck!

Edit: I'd love testing any new content before it reaches holodeck just the same, but testing new ships does sound pretty cool!

Edit 2: I have tested upcoming content before, and rarely went on holodeck during the closed beta for Legacy of Romulus.

I will not surrender!

Last edited by admiralnat; 06-17-2013 at 03:10 AM.
Captain
# 6
06-17-2013, 02:29 AM
Sure, why not?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Captain
# 7
06-17-2013, 02:56 AM
An old tribble tester and one with 10 characters with full Omega and Romulan reputation, I think I can help with the Stf- Elite stf - space mission testings.

Sign me up ! I'll help happily, I got 3 level 50 romulan characters to transfer for end-game ship testing too.

Managed to get a romulan to level 50 in closed (With only up to Nimbus content , then patrols), and then one in open beta.

Last edited by tpalelena; 06-20-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Ensign
# 8
06-21-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm in. sounds fun!!!
Rihannsu
# 9
06-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dova25 View Post
What kind of ships are they:federation,romulan or klingon ?

Scimitar, GO!
Career Officer
# 10
06-17-2013, 04:14 PM
ofc i want to help