Lieutenant
# 1 Bortasqu hull and the BoP
06-21-2013, 09:52 AM
I just got the tactical version of the ship, and while I love the overall design I find it curious that there would be a bird of prey sitting snug on the back when I do not have the console.

It is especially peculiar because the original Bortas has a bridge there. Would it not make more sense that bortasqu use the same model when the console is not equipped?

Though I won't pretend to say it is a simple change, for all I know it can be tricky if not downright complicated. It would however make me love the ship even more. It is the little things on ships that can make a big difference aesthetically. Especially since there is so little modification that can be done to the ship.
Rihannsu
# 2
06-21-2013, 10:27 AM
If you have Bortas and Bortasqu', cant you change Hull type ?
2010 is my join date.
Rihannsu
# 3
06-22-2013, 08:10 AM
For the exact same reason you cannot do the same with the Odyssey, the models are diferent.

I suppose you could remove the BoP of the main model unless the console is equipped, just like with the Borg console.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!