Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.17

General:
  • All factions now have an off duty costume slot and access to off duty clothing.
  • Dilithium Mine
    • Removed a typo on the name of the Mine Interior.
    • Minor graphical adjustments on the Interior and Exterior map.
  • The Shield Adaptive Frequency Generator on the Valdore has be tuned so it no longer outpaces its intended healing rate.
  • Groups of Elachi ships should no longer fire their Crescent Wave Cannon all at once.
  • Updated the tool tip for all MACO Resiliant Shield Arrays to note that the power absorption does not stack with plasmotic leech.

Known Issues
  • We're still working out the kinks with everyone having off duty costume slots, some costumes may only be partially available. Pardon our space dust.
Career Officer
# 2
06-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.17

General:
  • All factions now have an off duty costume slot and access to off duty clothing.
  • Dilithium Mine
    • Removed a typo on the name of the Mine Interior.
    • Minor graphical adjustments on the Interior and Exterior map.
  • The Shield Adaptive Frequency Generator on the Valdore has be tuned so it no longer outpaces its intended healing rate.
  • Groups of Elachi ships should no longer fire their Crescent Wave Cannon all at once.
  • Updated the tool tip for all MACO Resiliant Shield Arrays to note that the power absorption does not stack with plasmotic leech.

Known Issues
  • We're still working out the kinks with everyone having off duty costume slots, some costumes may only be partially available. Pardon our space dust.

Can you give more details about the change on the Shield Adaptive Frequency Generator?

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
06-21-2013, 01:56 PM
There was a bug in the way the Shield Adaptive Frequency Generator's heal amount was calculated, causing it to sometimes "double-dip" on damage bonus powers on the player. This meant that a player could deal say 400 damage with a hit, but see a heal pop up for 4000 - notably more than the "twice the damage dealt to the target" indicated in the console's tooltip. The console's core functionality has not been changed, but some edge cases where it was healing drastically more than its tooltip indicated should no longer occur.
Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton
Systems Designer - Cryptic Studios
Twitter: @JeffAHamilton
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
There was a bug in the way the Shield Adaptive Frequency Generator's heal amount was calculated, causing it to sometimes "double-dip" on damage bonus powers on the player. This meant that a player could deal say 400 damage with a hit, but see a heal pop up for 4000 - notably more than the "twice the damage dealt to the target" indicated in the console's tooltip. The console's core functionality has not been changed, but some edge cases where it was healing drastically more than its tooltip indicated should no longer occur.
Cool a nerf without a nerf.

Fixing outrageous healing amounts without rendering the console so bad as to not be worth using.

How un-cryptic like. Maybe they are learning lessons after all.
Career Officer
# 5
06-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Alright glad thats the only change. And i'm not shocked about that at all since I've easily seen that pop up with 20,000-40,000 shield heals.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Empire Veteran
# 6
06-21-2013, 03:45 PM
has there been any adjustment to how often it procs? thats a bigger problem, it going off every few seconds
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Commander
# 7
06-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
has there been any adjustment to how often it procs? thats a bigger problem, it going off every few seconds
This please

I really want to PvP with my Mogai, but I can't in good conscious bring it in there with this console. And honestly I payed for it, so I want to use it, I just don't think it should be giving me these kinds of heals every few seconds.
Commander
# 8
06-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Thx for the shader updates!

Edit: Oops wrong notes, also thx for this

The Shield Adaptive Frequency Generator on the Valdore has be tuned so it no longer outpaces its intended healing rate.

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Commander
# 9
06-21-2013, 10:23 PM
No fix for the invisible orbital strike targeting circle? Any ETA on this? Right now federation engineers (and kdf aligned romulans)don't show a targeting reticle/sound effect when the strike starts. KDF engineers show it normally except for kdf aligned roms who's orbital strike start animation and sound effect also isn't happening before the strike hits.
Rihannsu
# 10
06-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Edit: beat by 3 minutes! Looks good.