Ensign
I do not understand why officers you put on active become bound to character........i cant sell them, trade them , re-assign them.....nothing

all i can do when i don't need them anymore is to dismiss them even if they cost me dilthium to buy........

i cant see any reason for this but to boost sales of recruitment packs on the Zen exchanges
having started only 3 months ago i get the total impression that this game is far too greedy

in real cash terms......

are there any intentions of making changes to the DOFF system......because i am not spending a dollar more, this DOff THING is stupid beyond belief.

and i used to think cryptic were good.....

Last edited by cyllan2; 06-23-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
06-23-2013, 12:47 AM
It's been that way longer than the year or so I've been playing. Hate to say it but if this is what gets your goat you might as well just go find another game.
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Ensign
# 3 or....
06-23-2013, 01:46 AM
or maybe a lot of people should complain so they change it.... dont you think?

Last edited by cyllan2; 06-23-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
06-23-2013, 06:48 AM
I actually don't mind it being bound to char. If you put it on active sapce duty, you don't need to get rid of it.
Also, do you really think that many people mind since no-one but you is complaining?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiraltrappitt View Post
I actually don't mind it being bound to char. If you put it on active sapce duty, you don't need to get rid of it.
Also, do you really think that many people mind since no-one but you is complaining?
This isn't the first time I've seen posts complaining about doffs being bound. Personally I have no problem having boffs bound if you put them on active duty, but some are bound as soon as you recruit them-the DQ doff exchange, for example.
Career Officer
# 6
06-23-2013, 08:33 AM
Cryptic already has a tendency to create solutions where no problem exists. I would rather this not become one of those.

It ain't broken, it ain't a problem, leave it be.
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Ensign
# 7
06-23-2013, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcostik View Post
This isn't the first time I've seen posts complaining about doffs being bound. Personally I have no problem having boffs bound if you put them on active duty, but some are bound as soon as you recruit them-the DQ doff exchange, for example.

of course you need to get rid of them.......a green one is not as good as a purple one so you always upgrade them , also you might respec and need different abilities

thanks lucho90 for the suggestion, demoting them at least i can sell them....(i hope ).