Lt. Commander
# 1 Risa Lohlunat on Tribble?
06-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Will the summer event be on Tribble before Thursday or will it go straight to Holodeck? Did they test Q's Winter Wonderland on Tribble last winter?
Career Officer
# 2
06-26-2013, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelene13 View Post
Will the summer event be on Tribble before Thursday or will it go straight to Holodeck? Did they test Q's Winter Wonderland on Tribble last winter?
Pretty sure they will not "test" it on Tribble, because it already leaked and some people were able to go there ... but then they "fixed" that and turned it off ...

Moreover there is only one day left ... so not much time for testing anyway ...

As far as I know they didn't test Winter Wonderland either ...
Captain
# 3
06-26-2013, 05:30 AM
The total absence of testing is why it will be a buggy mess. There has been zero testing, and this will quickly show. At least QWW had the benefit of being run from a previous year...this won't.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thutmosis85 View Post
Pretty sure they will not "test" it on Tribble, because it already leaked and some people were able to go there ... but then they "fixed" that and turned it off ...

Moreover there is only one day left ... so not much time for testing anyway ...

As far as I know they didn't test Winter Wonderland either ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
The total absence of testing is why it will be a buggy mess. There has been zero testing, and this will quickly show. At least QWW had the benefit of being run from a previous year...this won't.
Thanks for the replies. I agree, without testing it will be a bug fest. I wouldn't mind if they didn't have the limited time factor on these things.