Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 146
# 1 Risa Lohlunat on Tribble?
06-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Will the summer event be on Tribble before Thursday or will it go straight to Holodeck? Did they test Q's Winter Wonderland on Tribble last winter?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 754
# 2
06-26-2013, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelene13 View Post
Will the summer event be on Tribble before Thursday or will it go straight to Holodeck? Did they test Q's Winter Wonderland on Tribble last winter?
Pretty sure they will not "test" it on Tribble, because it already leaked and some people were able to go there ... but then they "fixed" that and turned it off ...

Moreover there is only one day left ... so not much time for testing anyway ...

As far as I know they didn't test Winter Wonderland either ...
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,158
# 3
06-26-2013, 05:30 AM
The total absence of testing is why it will be a buggy mess. There has been zero testing, and this will quickly show. At least QWW had the benefit of being run from a previous year...this won't.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 146
# 4
06-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thutmosis85 View Post
Pretty sure they will not "test" it on Tribble, because it already leaked and some people were able to go there ... but then they "fixed" that and turned it off ...

Moreover there is only one day left ... so not much time for testing anyway ...

As far as I know they didn't test Winter Wonderland either ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
The total absence of testing is why it will be a buggy mess. There has been zero testing, and this will quickly show. At least QWW had the benefit of being run from a previous year...this won't.
Thanks for the replies. I agree, without testing it will be a bug fest. I wouldn't mind if they didn't have the limited time factor on these things.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 AM.