Career Officer
# 1 Can't get into game
06-29-2013, 01:07 PM
I have tried several times to log in, but EVERY TIME I do the came crashes or stops responding halfway into the load in.

One time I had the game screen minimized and I heard music, so I brought it up and it was all black. The status was "not responding."

It's like hit-or-miss. I PAID over $240 for my lifer, and bought things from the C-Store. I would really like to play again, provided I'm given access. There hasn't been any explanation or solution to this issue, so I can only assume that PWE doesn't give a ****.

Sorry I'm not Chinese.
Career Officer
# 2
06-29-2013, 01:12 PM
And I did load the patch, and the so-called bug fix. NOTHING.

Every patch does the same thing. I can't log in until shortly before the next patch. Then I'm locked out again.

PWE needs to admit that they hate their customers and get it over with.
Career Officer
# 3
06-29-2013, 01:38 PM
PWE doesn't need to admit anything, as the Severs are working fine....

I haven't had any issues at all today getting into STO. If you can't get into STO, then you should contack your ISP and ask them why the can't maintain a quality connection to the STO servers...
Survivor of Remus
# 4
06-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
PWE doesn't need to admit anything, as the Severs are working fine....

I haven't had any issues at all today getting into STO. If you can't get into STO, then you should contack your ISP and ask them why the can't maintain a quality connection to the STO servers...
Seriously... Would you shut it.
There are so many people having issues here and you just think you know better. If you haven't anything else other than that catchphrase you should just get lost. Help, comment ideas or leave.
Career Officer
# 5
06-29-2013, 03:15 PM
i'm having the same problem. I thought it was a bad install after the june 28th patch so I uninstalled and am currently loading base game from disk cause it won't connect to the launcher. it won't update and before I uninstalled all I got was the black screen with cryptic logo and it said not responding after hiting control alt delete. I'M VERY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!