Career Officer
Seriously. The inside of this ship needs a custom luxury interior. Kind of like Fhloston Paradise. Beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. Fountains...gold accents...

It needs to happen. Then I can name mine Starship Titanic.
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba

Last edited by zekeferrigno; 07-03-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Ensign
# 2
07-04-2013, 04:09 AM
/me wish the same ..
+ a dance floor and a pool in the guest quaters =^.^=
This would be a very nice summer surprise.

I at least expect the ship to have all the wonderful colors for its hull, as we can see on Risa, and not be as limited in colors as are the other Risian gifts (Outfits and Flowers packs)

Will know in three weeks ..
(> " " <)
( ='o'= )
-(,,)-(,,)-

Broken things kill Kitties ... Save Kitties, fix broken things.
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-04-2013, 08:19 AM
/Agree.... !!!
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Career Officer
# 4
07-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffymary View Post
/me wish the same ..
+ a dance floor and a pool in the guest quaters =^.^=
This would be a very nice summer surprise.

I at least expect the ship to have all the wonderful colors for its hull, as we can see on Risa, and not be as limited in colors as are the other Risian gifts (Outfits and Flowers packs)

Will know in three weeks ..
Exactly! An onboard pool would be just excellent indeed.

If this happens, I am gonna make Ruby Rhod as a Boff.
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
Captain
# 5
07-04-2013, 11:17 AM
/signed

Would like to have a pool available on all the ships. For a fair fee though.
Career Officer
# 6
07-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyalmeida2 View Post
/signed

Would like to have a pool available on all the ships. For a fair fee though.
For canon I completely concur. Or at least have several situations on the Holodeck that can have a pool in them.

I want that place to be beautiful so bad.
Commander
# 7
07-23-2013, 05:35 PM
A luxury unique inside would be awesome.

And while it's being made, fixing it so it adapts to the faction would be nice. Because, even if I didn't try on my Klingon character, my Romulan has no Romulan crew, architecture, core or crew deck.

While she's allied to the Federation, she didn't sign up to have the cool design of her Romulan ships replaced by the generic squared Fed design.

And Veril keeps complaining those bright corridors hurt her eyes like Slamek says it everytime you speak with him, and yes, the Risian sun goggles do nothing to help her.